What do you expect of LP's 5th album

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but to break it to you, LP has no song/demo/B-Side going by the name of 'We Use The Pain'. Only song i could find by this name is

And it DEFINITELY isn't LP! :D

And which is that 'No Way' song? There's no LP song by this name either!

Edited by Agony.In.Disguise

Sorry but to beak it to you, LP has no song/demo/B-Side going by the name of 'We Use The Pain'. Only song i could find by this name is

And it DEFINITELY isn't LP! :D

And which is that 'No Way' song? There's no LP song by this name either!

I'm guessing it's Grey Daze as well...or idk.

Well this is completely embarrassing.... -_-

Edited by MrCinder

I think a mix of all their albums should be the way to go. It would be heavier and have less electronics, but still have some because i feel ATS could have been better with less electronics and more guitars, even though i love ATS :lol:

The only songs on ATS that I feel could be improved with more guitars are When They Come for Me and Wretches and Kings (though they could have mixed the guitars on The Catalyst a bit louder.)

The only songs on ATS that I feel could be improved with more guitars are When They Come for Me and Wretches and Kings (though they could have mixed the guitars on The Catalyst a bit louder.)

Blackout could have been a lot bettter with guitars too

I really don't see LP making another accessible album at any point in the future. Mike (and the band) want to create music that nobody expects of them and whatnot. I think they'll go further and further away from the mainstream sound, whatever it is at the time when their albums are released.

I really don't see LP making another accessible album at any point in the future. Mike (and the band) want to create music that nobody expects of them and whatnot. I think they'll go further and further away from the mainstream sound, whatever it is at the time when their albums are released.

I think in 2-3 albums, based on that, we may get Hybrid Theory 3.0 :P

It wouldn't be what we'd expect from them after them making 4-5 albums not at all like it, but the main thing would be it'd be a much more "refined" sound than the original.

Blackout is already awesome enough though. It didn't need any improving.

eh, the synth in blackout isn't as good as guitars would be, IMO

I think in 2-3 albums, based on that, we may get Hybrid Theory 3.0 :P

It wouldn't be what we'd expect from them after them making 4-5 albums not at all like it, but the main thing would be it'd be a much more "refined" sound than the original.

True, i like your reaasoning, and that would be an awesome album

I've been looking at Rise Against - their stuff essentially is same genre, same format. However, you can also see that as the albums progress, the songs still have the same style, but have much better sound to them.

i agree, and I love Rise Against

Is it even possible to get more experimental than ATS?

Just imagine if they experimented even more with their sound on the 5th album. Just imagine how crazy it would sound, and if they release an album after experimenting even further with the sound.

IMAGINE THE CHAOS

well i like linkin park all albums.

a thousand suns is really great.if we think about linkin park 5th album.

i think is must be little rocking because band members are getting old day by day.and like linkin park have changed alot in music style which they never expected.

but still i hope they would make another album with style like hybrid theory.and thats what we called old LP.

:)

It will be a double album. First CD will be called Transcendence and will return to the Meteora formula of big hit records for radio. Limited edition will include a second CD called Rebirth and will have re-recorded or remixed versions of their classic hits. The packaging will be very reflective and shiny.

What i like about Linkin Park, at each new album, they release something totally new that we don't even expected .

I think for their next record, we will still be really surprised of the song, but yeah i hope we could at least hear more guitars.... otherwise, i totally trust them =)

yeah i enjoy that a lot :D