Linkin Park to headline Open Air St. Gallen

SpikeMinoda

According to the site 20min.ch Linkin Park are going to play at the Open Air St. Gallen Festival which will be held from June 30th to July 3rd. They will be playing on July 2nd.

What do you guys think about this?

Source: 20min.ch and thanks to Fabi

UPDATE: The rumor has been confirmed by some reliable sources, such as Festivalisten.de or Openairsg.ch. Tickets are on sale now!

So, this marks the third European tour date so far, having one in Donnington, England and the other one in London, England. Which other countries do you expect to be added?

UPDATE2: LP.com confirmed the date.

Oh hell yeah!!!

When Meteora was out was like "When Linkin Park will ever play at the OASG, it will be my first festival to go to". Well it was Rock Am Ring with Linkin Park but hell, this is a dream coming true, because IT'S WHERE I LIVE!!!!

My roommates does the promotional videos for OASG, but he doesn't like Linkin Park, so I wonder if he'll do it this time.

Updated the main post since it is confirmed now.

Cool to see more and more European tour dates showing up. But I hope there'll be some solo shows as well...

as far as I know they won't do any festival show in Germany :D and I hope LP will come beginning of June to Germany and not later, cause I have my exams end of the month ...

You could apply to help out, this way you can get in for free, but you have to work a little bit. it's what I'm gonna do^^

Thats a good idea. :) I'll think about that! :D

Cool to see more and more European tour dates showing up. But I hope there'll be some solo shows as well...

Yes, i hope they will do some solo shows too! ;)

Edited by Fabi

awesome news!

i'm not sure if i should go. i mean it's great they are coming back to Switzerland.... but, does anybody knows when they will play? and how many is a ticket for one day?

As far as i saw on the Open Air St.Gallen webpage http://www.openairsg.ch/announcement.html, you can only buy tickets for 3 or 4 days.. :( Costs will be around 100.- CHF...