Linkin Park to headline Open Air St. Gallen

SpikeMinoda

hell yeah can't wait to go there!!!! this will be the ultimate week: end of exams, 4 days in alicante, oasg with lp!!! :D

awesome news!

i'm not sure if i should go. i mean it's great they are coming back to Switzerland.... but, does anybody knows when they will play? and how many is a ticket for one day?

Last year 24'000 a day but it wasn't sold out, usually the sell 29'000 a day ;) They will be playing at the main stage at about 9.30 (later on the evening they usually have electronic artist)

Well I need to say i give it a big chance they ll play on Rock werchter (Rock werchter)

Why --> 30june the "headliner" is "THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS " The last time they were on Werchter they started at 1am so there needs to be a big band on that day or even 1july kol <_< rock werchter is 50% teens 50% old guys

The line up from 09 was like :D 4best days from my life or so

Pendulum

Placebo

Oasis

Prodigy that day kicks some ass

Posted Image

Well I need to say i give it a big chance they ll play on Rock werchter (Rock werchter)

Why --> 30june the "headliner" is "THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS " The last time they were on Werchter they started at 1am so there needs to be a big band on that day or even 1july kol <_< rock werchter is 50% teens 50% old guys

The line up from 09 was like :D 4best days from my life or so

Pendulum

Placebo

Oasis

Prodigy that day kicks some ass

Posted Image

lolwtf at metallica and BEP on the same stage