LPU Summit #3: Chicago

hahninator

The third LPU Summit will take place in Chicago, IL on Wednesday, January 26th at the United Center. This Summit comes after two previous ones, one in London, UK on November 11th, 2010 (show page here) and a smaller one in Sydney, Australia (show page here). This will be the first Summit that isn't held at a venue where LP is playing two shows on the same tour.

Posted Image

The new LPU website lists the activities that this Summit will have, which will be comparable to the first Summit in London. The only thing I see that's missing is the popular LPU Jam Band event from the London Summit. Hopefully the band plays a few acoustic songs again. A highlight of the activities for this one is definitely the LP soundcheck!

DAY ONE - JANUARY 25

* Optional LPU Summit activities to be announced in the local Chicago area

DAY TWO - JANUARY 26 - MAIN SUMMIT EVENT @ UNITED CENTER

The International LPU Summit pass includes (but is not limited to):

* Q&A session with Linkin Park

* LPU Raffle: Prizes include meet & greet, crew bus tour, photos with LP, backstage tours

* LPU Auction for exclusive and signed Linkin park merchandise

* Opportunity to walk the Linkin Park stage and take photos

* Watch a pre-show sound check

* LPU Summit Laminate

* First entry to the concert venue (concert tickets not included)

* Meet and hang out with LPU members from the around the world

Who's attending this Summit?

I'll be there on the 26th but I can't attend the activities on the 25th since I'll be at the Detroit show. Very excited to know they are doing a sound check, especially since Mike said during the LPU Video Chat that they don't really need to do one anymore. Hopefully they bring back the LPU Jam Session it seems like that was really popular. Also to note is "The International LPU Summit pass includes (but is not limited to)" which means they might announce more things as we get closer to the date.

I'll be there! Can't wait. Bringing the Summit to my hometown! Day 1 activities are shaping up to be really fun. We'll announce those after the new year. See you in Chi-town!!!

explains why its there and only there :P just kidding

• 1 month later...