Xero on the tv show 'The Crow: Stairway to Heaven'

Deafandblind

wow this must go to the newswire

I totally agree. I made a thread and put it up so everyone can check this out. This is so awesome. NICE find and this is exactly why "bumping" old threads shouldn't matter if you have good/relevant information about the topic being discussed.

Welcome to LPLive and damn, what a great first post.

saw the post on LPA (facebook fan page) then when i checked the video i was like OMG and i jizzed haha but seriously once you guys said it was a fake i was like forget it and never really tried to find the episode and see if they had put the song on there :/

in anycase im sure someone can raise a few questions in the next LPU chat or meet and greet or the next summit?? :D

Sounds alot clearer than the version of the Demo Tape. I am assuming this must be used on a better format than the Cassette, probably CD, might there be another Xero Demo out there? Would be neat if we could get a glimpse of more unreleased stuff :D

Someone should try to contact Mike about this...maybe he has a bunch of higher quality Xero stuff like this lying around but never thought to release all this. I bet there was a Xero demo from 2008 and this is what it stems from..Stick N Move from LPU9 says it's from 1998 and it's in much higher quality than the original Xero version with vocals, so possibly it could come from the same tape as this version of Rhinestone? And ''Oh No'' on LPUX for some reason does not have a year, is it a Xero version of Points or something? Because it too sounds a little Xero-ish.

Edited by Geki

Someone should try to contact Mike about this...maybe he has a bunch of higher quality Xero stuff like this lying around but never thought to release all this. I bet there was a Xero demo from 2008 and this is what it stems from..Stick N Move from LPU9 says it's from 1998 and it's in much higher quality than the original Xero version with vocals, so possibly it could come from the same tape as this version of Rhinestone? And ''Oh No'' on LPUX for some reason does not have a year, is it a Xero version of Points or something? Because it too sounds a little Xero-ish.

If Oh No dated from the Xero days, Mark Wakefield would have a songwriting credit on Points of Authority. I think the lack of a date on that track is just a space-saving measure on the CD case, lol. It's probably from 1999, around the same time Sad on LPU9 was recorded.

is there a way to erase the voices to get just the Rhinestone clip (like what was done with State Of The Art)?

if so, could anybody please do it?

Hi I do something like this, but its not that good but here is. I will do a better version sometime when I have time!