• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12:28 CET, usual place, canbera no seeders? wtf

Posted Image

wtf yourself + triple facepalm for you ;) don't like usual place? go and buy the dsp yourself. oh, you don't have money? so STFU.

another question: what is that 'DNU' before some tracks? :o

God knows wtf is that :D Edited by michalangelo

At least we get these straight away unlike the last Australian tour, back in 07 the people at the merch booth didn't know what I was talking about when I asked them. So much better this time

That's because they didn't sell them for Australia lol (until 2010)

don't like usual place? go and buy the dsp yourself. oh, you don't have money? so STFU.

Yep, I like usual place :) . I´m seeding old shows more than a month. Canberra was practically dead .tor**t, for a while.. <_<. so that´s why I was "wtf"ing, that´s all

Parts of One Step Closer on 'New Divide' track.

Only here?

another question: what is that 'DNU' before some tracks? :o

No issues with New Divide on either the Canberra or Melbourne shows here. That "DNU" thing is strange though.

On a completely different note, check out the setlist picture from Sydney - that piece of paper with the numbers on it above the setlist is a cheat sheet for Brad on New Divide - the numbers are the bottom notes of the octaves he plays throughout the song. Looks like someone was having trouble remembering how the song goes. :lol:

*Edit* Another interesting development involving the "DNU" tracks: If you look at the setlist for Canberra on http://downloads.linkinpark.com/, Crawling and New Divide (the two "DNU" tracks) are now completely missing. Looks like they were removed for some reason...?

On a completely different note, check out the setlist picture from Sydney - that piece of paper with the numbers on it above the setlist is a cheat sheet for Brad on New Divide - the numbers are the bottom notes of the octaves he plays throughout the song. Looks like someone was having trouble remembering how the song goes. :lol:

I actually noticed that too. Hahaha. Its like chester having to write the lyrics down in his iPhone for TLTGYA when he was at the summit.

That's because they didn't sell them for Australia lol (until 2010)

Yeah it only took 3 years. At least there was a fan recording of the Brisbane show. What was the reason they weren't released until 2010, Something to do with the promoter?

No issues with New Divide on either the Canberra or Melbourne shows here. That "DNU" thing is strange though.

*Edit* Another interesting development involving the "DNU" tracks: If you look at the setlist for Canberra on http://downloads.linkinpark.com/, Crawling and New Divide (the two "DNU" tracks) are now completely missing. Looks like they were removed for some reason...?

I wonder if WTCFM is now edited to flow into Faint? We should get someone to download and check. I'll shoot off an email to Pooch and ask him what the deal is.

lol @ Brad. Chester put the LOATR lyrics on stage for when they played that too. That's pretty funny.

Hell yeah thanks to nkramar for getting Brisbane taped. Epic epic story of how that went down that we should post sometime. The taper went through HELL to get that taped. Love it! They weren't released initially because WBR Australia thought it'd affect the sales of MTM in Australia/NZ. I guess they worked it out? lol

I wonder if WTCFM is now edited to flow into Faint? We should get someone to download and check. I'll shoot off an email to Pooch and ask him what the deal is.

lol @ Brad. Chester put the LOATR lyrics on stage for when they played that too. That's pretty funny.

Hell yeah thanks to nkramar for getting Brisbane taped. Epic epic story of how that went down that we should post sometime. The taper went through HELL to get that taped. Love it! They weren't released initially because WBR Australia thought it'd affect the sales of MTM in Australia/NZ. I guess they worked it out? lol

Really appreciated that someone went to all that trouble to record LP and even Chris Cornell's performance. Good old WB always looking for new ways to piss off the fans

No idea what's up with the other 2 shows but I assume they'll be posted shortly.

"Thank You. Your feedback has been submitted to the Basecamp Team. You will be contacted via email regarding your issue shortly."

I emailed the download support team about the Canberra tracks. LOL @ if they EVER respond.

No idea what's up with the other 2 shows but I assume they'll be posted shortly.

"Thank You. Your feedback has been submitted to the Basecamp Team. You will be contacted via email regarding your issue shortly."

I emailed the download support team about the Canberra tracks. LOL @ if they EVER respond.

I've recieved a response every time I've contacted Basecamp about issues with various DSPs, actually. Usually within 48 hours.

It just pisses me off that they've consistently had issues with DSPs lately, whether it be corrupted photos, songs missing/being split incorrectly, certain shows inexplicably having artwork embedded in the mp3 files that makes them not play on certain media players (although part of me thinks that might be a fan-created thing), or even nitpicky stuff like files being named wrong. You'd think they'd double-check that everything's working properly after they put it up on the server.

I bought the Canberra show...I like it a lot. Blackout is definitely awesome, I can't wait to hear it at the shows I'm going to in February. I think BITS needs some work though. I hope it's not like In Pieces when it comes to Chester not being able to hit the notes ever and eventually getting dropped forever.

I've listened to Melbourne a few times and LOVE hearing BITS & Blackout live, but definitely hope they fix the little things, like Mike's vocal effect on the first verse of BITS & Chester's forgotten lyrics in Blackout. Love the vocal effects Chaz uses on "Blackout".

I hope both stick around for the US tour, too. I'll be pretty depressed if I have to sit through "Wisdom, Justice & Love" instead of "Blackout."

Damnit, I was hoping that they would upload Rob's Drum Solo on the Melbourne 13.12.10 Show... :(

Best solo ever!

Uhh...it's there, right in the middle of Bleed it Out, just like it was performed during the show...?

Blackout live Canberra 16/12/10 is the best!

Easily!! The Canberra recording makes me wanna tear this bitch apart!!

So which DSP is better, Melbourne night 2 or Canberra?

Canberra hands down! You can hear me scream "Fuck Yeah" 20 seconds in to The Requiem!!

At least we get these straight away unlike the last Australian tour, back in 07 the people at the merch booth didn't know what I was talking about when I asked them. So much better this time

Same problem when I asked back in 2007 too...

I actually noticed that too. Hahaha. Its like chester having to write the lyrics down in his iPhone for TLTGYA when he was at the summit.

That shit was hilarious! Almost as funny as "soulful chaz"

What's the deal with Melbourne night 1 and Sydney night 2?

Hope they are up soon for Pez and Brad on Faint..

Really appreciated that someone went to all that trouble to record LP and even Chris Cornell's performance. Good old WB always looking for new ways to piss off the fans

WB are shit!

I bought the Canberra show...I like it a lot. Blackout is definitely awesome, I can't wait to hear it at the shows I'm going to in February. I think BITS needs some work though. I hope it's not like In Pieces when it comes to Chester not being able to hit the notes ever and eventually getting dropped forever.

Canberra blackout was mixed so well... Pooch is the best!

That was a note for them...

"Do not upload" accidently they did it anyway, realized it and now deleted them.

After listening to these 2 songs it is obvious that Chesters voice keeps cracking....

After listening to these 2 songs it is obvious that Chesters voice keeps cracking....

Eww, yeah. I had only listened to New Divide, and didn't think anything abnormal was going on (Chester's been consistently bad on that song for most of this touring cycle), but that has to be the most painful rendition of Crawling I've ever heard.

Weird that they'd go out of their way to try to cover it up like this though. If they don't upload "fixed" versions of those 2 songs, it'll be the first time an entire song has EVER been cut from a DSP, let alone two of them! Not to mention they've never had a problem showing Chester's vocal blemishes in the past...Oklahoma City 2008 when Chester was sick immediately comes to mind.

Eww, yeah. I had only listened to New Divide, and didn't think anything abnormal was going on (Chester's been consistently bad on that song for most of this touring cycle), but that has to be the most painful rendition of Crawling I've ever heard.

Just gave Crawling a listen. He is really really REALLY struggling with that. No idea why tho.