11.12.2010 - Sydney, Australia (Night 1)

hahninator

01. The Requiem

02. Wretches And Kings

03. Papercut

04. Given Up

05. New Divide

06. Faint

07. Empty Spaces

08. When They Come For Me

09. No More Sorrow

10. Jornada Del Muerto

11. Waiting For The End

12. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

13. Iridescent

14. Numb

15. The Radiance

16. Breaking The Habit

17. Shadow Of The Day

18. Crawling

19. One Step Closer

----------------------------------------------------

20. Fallout

21. The Catalyst

22. The Messenger

23. In The End

24. What I've Done

25. Bleed It Out (/w Burning In The Skies)

great energy from the band AND the fans tonight... definitely the highlight of the aussie tour for me so far - came very close to eclipsing the london shows for me (and may have actually done that - will need to decide after i've let it all sink in!).

got to go to the meet & greet before the show - cory (or is it corey)... you are a freaking legend girl!

speaking of which! LP_Lewy - i did as you asked dude! she seemed almost surprised that she was being passed a message like that and she said thanks and that it was no problem :)

no problems re: tweeting the setlist guys. don't mind doing it - especially when im seated. the next two nights in melbourne may be tough as the mate has asked me to do standing both nights - could be a bit rough! but i'll do my best... it couldnt possibly be any more out of control than the adelaide pit!

now, some exciting stuff! got to meet some LPLivers tonight - Pez and DJIntensity - pleasure to meet you two! sorry that mike and the band didn't end up pulling you up again despite my request pez... as i said - i think scientology guy freaked them out a bit and he was directly ahead of me. mike was definitely a little taken aback so it was just poor timing i think :( was good to see phoenix and chester having a laugh about it after though :)

Have Dead Letter Circus been opening for them every night?

nup :( 'the art' have opened at a majority of the shows so far. absolutely awful :S (hope im not offending anyone here when i say that!)

i'd seen them open for 30 seconds to mars a few months ago and they copped the same reaction from the crowd as they are with linkin park - people shouting things out like 'get off the stage', 'let the chick keep singing', 'give your sister her jeans back', 'go home, no one wants to hear your sh*t', etc, etc, etc.

in fact! the lead singer pointed towards my mate and i - and made eye contact when he said 'there's always ONE f****t in the crowd' - i think he though we were yelling all that stuff out when it was actually some guy a little behind us. ironic though - hearing someone who looks, sounds and behaves like this guy yell an insult like that out.

show was insane, except for me and my gf getting crushed. got to rub chesters swetty head during crawling and caught the second drumstick he threw into the crowd after when they come for me HELL YEAH!!! got some good HD video during the start of the show and during in the end, got pics too. will share soon!

nup :( 'the art' have opened at a majority of the shows so far. absolutely awful :S (hope im not offending anyone here when i say that!)

i'd seen them open for 30 seconds to mars a few months ago and they copped the same reaction from the crowd as they are with linkin park - people shouting things out like 'get off the stage', 'let the chick keep singing', 'give your sister her jeans back', 'go home, no one wants to hear your sh*t', etc, etc, etc.

in fact! the lead singer pointed towards my mate and i - and made eye contact when he said 'there's always ONE f****t in the crowd' - i think he though we were yelling all that stuff out when it was actually some guy a little behind us. ironic though - hearing someone who looks, sounds and behaves like this guy yell an insult like that out.

Thanks, doesnt sound too good though... oh well, its Linkin Park who I'm going to see anyway, not the support acts.

Fucking awesome night. Like I said to Narc after the show. The crowd just gave the guys so much energy.

I fucking awesome moment for me was Chester during Crawling. He was slowly moving along the barricade. and when he came to me and noticed me he stopped and Shared the Mic with me. He then shook my hand as he moved on. He also stopped at the blind kid who he also let sing which was really good for him.

Also Dave noticed me at the end of the show. He was waving at everyone and then stopped and pointed at me giving me the devil horns. He tried to throw his sweatband at me but hes got one horrible shot.

Chances for the 2nd show are looking good for me again :P

Fucking awesome night. Like I said to Narc after the show. The crowd just gave the guys so much energy.

I fucking awesome moment for me was Chester during Crawling. He was slowly moving along the barricade. and when he came to me and noticed me he stopped and Shared the Mic with me. He then shook my hand as he moved on. He also stopped at the blind kid who he also let sing which was really good for him.

Also Dave noticed me at the end of the show. He was waving at everyone and then stopped and pointed at me giving me the devil horns. He tried to throw his sweatband at me but hes got one horrible shot.

Chances for the 2nd show are looking good for me again :P

You've left an impression Pez, now take your shot, ask to join the band. :D

You've left an impression Pez, now take your shot, ask to join the band. :D

I would be like the 10th member or something.

Like there the Keytar, Hugo and Marice are members.

I havent heard of the Keytar for a while now. Maybe I can replace it ;)

I would be like the 10th member or something.

Like there the Keytar, Hugo and Marice are members.

I havent heard of the Keytar for a while now. Maybe I can replace it ;)

You gotta do it man. :D

"You guys, A Thousand Suns was bullshit! I;m here to spice things up a bit".....

I love A Thousand Suns by the way. LOL

You gotta do it man. :D

"You guys, A Thousand Suns was bullshit! I;m here to spice things up a bit".....

I love A Thousand Suns by the way. LOL

As do I. I was about to job someone in the line today who was talking shit about it.

Back on topic. Pooch said Sydney 2 tickets are selling really poorly!

That concert was fucking insane! The crowd gave so much and I haven't heard Chester scream with that much intensity in so long(particularly on BTH)! Was so unlucky not to be able to reach Chaz during Crawling but I'll meet him soon enough at the summit! Yes I was the person who started the Chester chant... TWICE!! Not sure who started the Mr Hahn chant but nice work! I tried to start the A Place For My Head chant but that's too damn difficult to chant and get going!Am so pumped to come to Sydney again for night 2 because that crowd didn't even want to leave! After the set the pit was screaming for more and people in the stands were like 'should we stay'.. The crowd was that nuts it shits all over Road to Revolution! If someone had fallen over they'd have been fucked up not that it didn't almost happen 50 times! Sydney really bought and so did LP. I send out the challenge to Melbourne, You can't match last nights intensity!

I think scientology guy freaked them out a bit and he was directly ahead of me. mike was definitely a little taken aback so it was just poor timing i think :( was good to see phoenix and chester having a laugh about it after though :)

Lol what happened?

P.S. I'm extremely jealous of you! :P

That concert was fucking insane! The crowd gave so much and I haven't heard Chester scream with that much intensity in so long(particularly on BTH)! Was so unlucky not to be able to reach Chaz during Crawling but I'll meet him soon enough at the summit! Yes I was the person who started the Chester chant... TWICE!! Not sure who started the Mr Hahn chant but nice work! I tried to start the A Place For My Head chant but that's too damn difficult to chant and get going!Am so pumped to come to Sydney again for night 2 because that crowd didn't even want to leave! After the set the pit was screaming for more and people in the stands were like 'should we stay'.. The crowd was that nuts it shits all over Road to Revolution! If someone had fallen over they'd have been fucked up not that it didn't almost happen 50 times! Sydney really bought and so did LP. I send out the challenge to Melbourne, You can't match last nights intensity!

Wow cool that was you! I joined in on the APFMH chant! I got to rub chesters sweaty head :D and im the one who caught the second drum stick Chester threw into the crowd after When They Come For Me!!!!!!!!! so cool :D :D :Dpost-4173-1292155740.jpg

Lol what happened?

P.S. I'm extremely jealous of you! :P

oh it was weeeeeird hey! this big tall beefy looking guy (who had almost like some utility belt on or something - mate reckons he saw a knife in there somewhere) had this bag of stuff to give the guys - and one by one, as he went across the table, started handing each of them some DVD. i couldn't tell what was on it but it looked like preachy religious stuff - wasn't until we got to phoenix/chester that i found out what it was... phoenix said something about nothing like a bit of scientology thrown at you or something like that... they all looked a bit freaked out by it - which is a shame because when i reached mike - i asked on pez's behalf if he could play faint again and i think it completely went over mike's head lol. poor guys