Win A Trip To See Linkin Park in Sunrise, FL!

SergSlim

Posted Image

Looks like Linkin Park has teamed up with Microsoft and MySpace, this time for another sweepstakes.

You can win a trip to the show in 2011 in Sunrise, FL to kick off the North American time.

The sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and Washington, D.C. who are at least 18 years of age or the age of legal majority. To read the Official Sweepstakes Rules go HERE.

Posted Image

Too bad the only way to enter this contest would cause unending mockery from my friends. First because I add Internet Explorer and then because I tell them it's to get a trip to see Linkin Park.

I guess I'm not entering...

haha well said

WTF... Are you gonna fly to FLORIDA to see the show for free?

Seriously...

I would. Because it's also free!!!

The Grand Prize winner (“Winner”) will receive: one (1) 4 day/3 night trip for two (2) people to Sunrise, FL to attend the Linkin Park concert at the Bank Atlantic Center (show date: January 20, 2011). The trip will consist of the following: (a.) round-trip coach air transportation for two (2) people from the major airport nearest Grand Prize Winner's residence to an airport in the Sunrise area, as selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor or Administrator; (b.) three (3) nights standard hotel accommodations for Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest at a hotel selected by Sponsor or Administrator (one room; double occupancy and room tax only);