03.12.2010 - Boondall, Australia

hahninator

Okay, so I'm an idiot for speaking out my opinion. Good!

You don't get what I mean. You have to admit that they changed the setlist more in 2008, they changed it almost every night. Now, they think they can make the fans happy by changing two songs. This is stupid. Why not creating a setlist like London Night 2? It would be even better if they would have used this one for the Brisbane show.

I'll change my opinion if they go one with a completely new setlist later on, but this is my opinion for now.

Seriously dude, you sound like a whining bitch. You may be giving your opinion, but its invalid and irrational no matter which way you look at it. You might as well be stating that you think human beings are immortal and have eternal youth. It won't sound any less ridiculous. I urge you to take a day off and come back and examine the nonsense you wrote. You are not the only one who is disappointed that they didn't play a different setlist just because that would be awesome for those of us following their shows. But you're the only one who doesn't consider the contextual factors that for the people of Australia(who are in a whole different continent than Europe), the setlist is actually pretty solid and quite refreshing considering the additions. Like I've said to you once, your expectations are quite bizarre and for the most part, make no sense.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, stop complaining. if you were truely linkin park fan you wouldnt even give a shit what songs they played. It was an awesome show. My only criticism is that they didnt talk too much between songs, that would have made it for me (: awesome show. loved it. i got phoenix pick and a 'A Thousand Suns' pick. My cousin was given a drum stick by one of the stage people.

The person who was tweeting the setlist for this show last night, will be doing the same for Newcastle.

He also recorded the show in 720p widescreen with 12x optical zoom. He was in the front row seats on the lower circle to the right of the stage.

Seriously?!

I was there - fucking amazing performance.

If the video turned out, let me know and I can edit the audio from the DSP to the video, and convert it all to an ISO or avi files etc on our uni video editing rigs.

unlike some other people here ill support why this setlist is a massive change. For someone who is the casual linkin park fan who doesnt go to sites who also went to the 2007 & yesterdays show they saw

01. No More Sorrow Ext. Intro

02. Lying From You

03. Somewhere I Belong Ext. Intro

04. Wake

05. Given Up

06. From The Inside

07. Don't Stay

08. Papercut

09. Points Of Authority Intro w/ Petrified verse 1

10. Shadow Of The Day

11. What I've Done

12. Numb

13. Pushing Me Away Piano Version

14. Hands Held High

15. Breaking The Habit Ext. Intro

16. In The End

17. Crawling

18. One Step Closer

----------------------------------------------------

19. The Little Things Give You Away Piano Intro

20. Cure For The Itch

21. Bleed It Out w/ drum solo

22. Faint Ext. Outro

AND FASTFORWARD TO 2010

01. The Requiem

02. Wretches And Kings

03. Papercut

04. Given Up

05. New Divide

06. Faint

07. Empty Spaces

08. When They Come For Me

09. No More Sorrow

10. Jornada Del Muerto

11. Waiting For The End

12. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

13. Iridescent

14. Numb

15. The Radiance (Live Version)

16. Breaking The Habit

17. Shadow Of The Day

18. Crawling

19. One Step Closer

----------------------

20. Fallout

21. The Catalyst

22. The Messenger (w/ Happy Birthday Brad)

23. In The End

24. What I've Done

25. Bleed It Out (APFMH over bridge)

Yeah this looks a LOT different now doesn't it?

Okay, so I'm an idiot for speaking out my opinion. Good!

You don't get what I mean. You have to admit that they changed the setlist more in 2008, they changed it almost every night. Now, they think they can make the fans happy by changing two songs. This is stupid. Why not creating a setlist like London Night 2? It would be even better if they would have used this one for the Brisbane show.

I'll change my opinion if they go one with a completely new setlist later on, but this is my opinion for now.

As someone who has been following the band since the early days, listened to hundreds of AUD recordings and DSP's, I have no complaints about the set list. I saw the band in 2007 at BEC and saw them again last night at BEC and the difference was massive. Last nights show was so full of energy and the crowd was passionate and loved the set. The 07 show was good, but the band seemed tired (end of the tour, understandable) and the crowd was no where near as big.

Unless you're attending every single show, I have no idea why you would complain about the set list. When you're actually there, you enjoy every minute of it (especially in the front mosh). I could understand someone being frustrated if the set list was the same as 2007... We are lucky as fans that LP even mix up their set lists from time to time. Some bands play the same set, every. single. show.

Seriously?!

I was there - fucking amazing performance.

If the video turned out, let me know and I can edit the audio from the DSP to the video, and convert it all to an ISO or avi files etc on our uni video editing rigs.

hey dude... went through the video last night and watched a fair bit on my 63" screen - looked pretty spectacular hey ;) what is interesting is that the audio actually came out VERY decent as well - one thing i needed to let you know is that i did a battery exchange between OSC and the encore - so you might need to duplicate some of the video where it's just darkness to fill in the gap. sounds like you'd know how to do that no dramas. i arrived back home pretty late last night so didn't get enough time to start backing it up - will look for the USB drive tonight and get the files onto it. you going to any of the other aussie shows?

I've got an FTP account for my server if you want to upload the video there to share.

I advise you to share a copy without the DSP audio on it, or we can't link to it at all here. The DSP audio takes a lot out of it personally for me...I'd much rather have the raw audio, but that's just my opinion.

I've got an FTP account for my server if you want to upload the video there to share.

I advise you to share a copy without the DSP audio on it, or we can't link to it at all here. The DSP audio takes a lot out of it personally for me...I'd much rather have the raw audio, but that's just my opinion.

yeh know what you mean... i was hoping we'd be able to work out an option for original audio as well as DSP audio :) i know how to do that sort of stuff but really time-pressured at the moment :(

what i might do is do a full conversion to xvid or something that is a little more easier to share/handle on players... the current files are over 10gb and not really playable on a number of devices. i'm pretty good at encoding so will be able to get a good result from it - hoping to get something together tomorrow before the perth show :)

hey dude... went through the video last night and watched a fair bit on my 63" screen - looked pretty spectacular hey ;) what is interesting is that the audio actually came out VERY decent as well - one thing i needed to let you know is that i did a battery exchange between OSC and the encore - so you might need to duplicate some of the video where it's just darkness to fill in the gap. sounds like you'd know how to do that no dramas. i arrived back home pretty late last night so didn't get enough time to start backing it up - will look for the USB drive tonight and get the files onto it. you going to any of the other aussie shows?

So no video was lost from OSC, just encore cheering/clapping? Too easy.

Up to you, if you want to convert to XVID and upload for everyone, I can just download that source and resync the audio. Or if you want to post that USB with the uncompressed file, I'll edit that.

Agreed. If you see this Pooch or Dylan, keep it in!

i should be seeing pooch tonight... maybe i should run it past him ;)

with the video - the software i used to use for converting seems to have disappeared :S going to try do some work on it today but if i run out of time i'll just send you the source files (i leave for the adelaide show in less than 48 hours :S)

but yep, brisbane is complete except for some crowd noise etc. with newcastle, idiot boy here forgot to start recording at the beginning so lost requiem and the first half of W&K. also, battery died during OSC... bit messy but brisbane was the recording i put a little bit more effort into :)

OFF-TOPIC

Does Linkin Park play to a click track? If they do, mixing video from several different shows would be doable to create a fan live dvd.

i've been recording multiple shows with this in mind - the thing that makes this difficult (actually, not so much difficult, more like breaking the fourth wall) is the outfit and stage differences between shows :S it'd be pretty noticeable that the recording was from multiple shows.

but hey, if anyone is an expert at doing this, please feel free to get in touch and i could send my material to you