Santiago, Chile Audio On Dime

nkramar

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I spoke too soon. Must have gotten a bit of an upload boost by the taper as it jumped by about 5% in a couple of minutes for me too. Should be complete in a few minutes if it continues like that.

Right you were, lol.

Hell yeah, finally a good AUD recording! This recording is definitely awesome. Great quality.

Edited by BlacK0uT

anyone knows him? it would be cool meet him. i suppose he's chilean since he taped this xP

i'm wondering how this was taped, the audience almost don't sound, D: and there were some noise around after all it was a 3 stages festival o.O perhaps he was close to one of the lateral speakers?

Edited by linkin_boss

I believe thats because Mike isn't singing it with a vocoder (or whatever he used on the album), and simply singing it with his actual voice.

It's Chester singing. He was in front of me when he sang that.

And just for you to know, the background music you hear throughout the first half of the set is due to an electronic stage that was next to the stage LP was playing. (which was a horrible idea IMO)

From what I know, LP staff asked the organisers to stop that electronic stage after LP started their 'slow' songs. The noise was so loud that it was interfering LP's performance. DJ Erol Alkan had to stop his performance in the middle of his set.

That's why you don't hear that electronic music anymore from Iridescent onwards.

Perhaps you want to add this to the show notes.

And, thaaaanks again for the show :) Quality is very good, although it was recorded far from the stage (audience is very low)

Can't wait to have the professional recording of this memorable night

Edited by danielpsoad-09

It's Chester singing. He was in front of me when he sang that.

And just for you to know, the background music you hear throughout the first half of the set is due to an electronic stage that was next to the stage LP was playing. (which was a horrible idea IMO)

From what I know, LP staff asked the organisers to stop that electronic stage after LP started their 'slow' songs. The noise was so loud that it was interfering LP's performance. DJ Erol Alkan had to stop his performance in the middle of his set.

That's why you don't hear that electronic music anymore from Iridescent onwards.

Perhaps you want to add this to the show notes.

And, thaaaanks again for the show :) Quality is very good, although it was recorded far from the stage (audience is very low)

Can't wait to have the professional recording of this memorable night

Mike sang the first line, lol.

And in my defense, I was assuming he sang it at this show because Mike did sing it at the Argentina show.

On rutracker.org you can download a video recordings from "Live at Estadio De Velez (Buenos Aires, Argentina - 07.10.2010)". If somebody want to download it, but can't register on that webpage, I'll upload this DVD to Megaupload, just PM me.

On rutracker.org you can download a video recordings from "Live at Estadio De Velez (Buenos Aires, Argentina - 07.10.2010)". If somebody want to download it, but can't register on that webpage, I'll upload this DVD to Megaupload, just PM me.

It was shared at lplive few days ago but thx :)

btw any1 could explain to me wtf is that music in the background of the Chile show?

Edited by -Nick-

It was explained a few posts above you :)