Santiago, Chile Audio On Dime

nkramar

Dime user realkuka has uploaded an audience source from the Santiago, Chile show HERE.

For those without a dime account, you have 2 options:

1) Register there. There are new spots opening up there on an hourly basis as they prune and delete inactive users.

or

2) Wait for someone here to upload to an alternative site.

Oh... And look for this week's RotW to be available in a few hours.

Edited to add megaupload links:

FLAC Audio (megaupload) | PART 01 | PART 02 | PART 03 | PART 04 | PART 05 | PART 06

MP3 Audio (megaupload) | PART 01 | PART 02

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great quality :) hope RotW will be brasil audience recording :D:P

btw. Nick why arent you posting any recordings info at the show pages? If the answer is "no time for it" i get it :P

No comment @ the first part of your post.

As for me adding source info... I would if I had any idea how to. I leave that part to the experts around here. :lol:

Thanks for this.

I'm glad I created a DIME account some time ago, the torrent is very fast for me. I downloaded it within 15 minutes.

Don't get too excited... You probably caught up to all the rest of the leechers at about 88 or 89%. It'll probably take a few more hours before anyone finishes downloading the full show.

Don't get too excited... You probably caught up to all the rest of the leechers at about 88 or 89%. It'll probably take a few more hours before anyone finishes downloading the full show.

I'm up to 94.7% and it just started slowing down... At least its almost done, lol.... Time to pass time for a couple of hours or so

I'm up to 94.7% and it just started slowing down... At least its almost done, lol.... Time to pass time for a couple of hours or so

Looks like I spoke too soon. Must have gotten a bit of an upload boost by the taper as it jumped by about 5% in a couple of minutes for me too. Should be complete in a few minutes if it continues like that.