Streetdate Interview with Chester

Linkindude92

Streetdate.radio.com have a video interview with Chester on their website where he opens up about A Thosuand Suns.

Chester Bennington visited the Street Date studios last week to talk about the time, work, blood and tears that went into the making of A Thousand Suns. Click through to watch video of Bennington discussing the album and giving an inside look into Linkin Park‘s creative process.

Really cool interview, possibly one of the best I have heard for ATS so far. I really like it. Anybody have a download link?

EDIT: Did the interview cut off right when they asked what Chester's favorite song on ATS was? He was like I don't wanna piss anyone off, and then it cut out...and the second part starts with a new question. He also confirmed a US/Canada tour starting in Jaunary. This is a really good, in depth interview about everything LP. Chester talks about like everything...I think this should be in the main news.

Edited by Geki

Oh My God! Best interview ever. I am in violent agreement with everything Chester said. And its nice to know what they think about everything. I've always wondered, why do some fans when they don't like an album, stay on and just choose to bitch to any and everyone how much they don't like the album and the band instead of taking a break and finding something else to like and just wait and see if they like the next album or just stick to the ones they like and move on? Because for me, that is what i do. The moment i stop liking the artist or the album, i forget about that artist and album and just play their old stuff and wait and see if they would release something else in the future i would like. I don't waste my time and life going on forums and youtube 3 years later after the album has dropped, bitching about it still. Those are the people who are the epic losers of all epic losers. Just like the ones who say LP sold out because they are not making Hybrid Theory part 3 when in reality, LP making Hybrid Theory part 3 because that is what people want to hear would actually be them selling out.

So far for me with LP, i have loved all their efforts and get what they're doing each time they release an album. I understand how they got to where they are. I am one of the fans who is with them for the whole ride as they've proven to me four albums later that they capable of writing music that rapes me senses.(in a good way)

It is so nice to have a candid interview. And Chester is the man. :wub: That man is always much smarter than he lets on. B)

Hearing about the meaning behind The Messenger was awesome. Knowing that he wrote that for his kids actually makes me appreciate the meaning of the song more. I know that he's said in the past that he prefers people figure out the meanings of the songs for themselves and apply it to their own life, but I am really glad he explained the meaning/inspiration for that song. I kind of wish he would do that more often.

Great interview though. He pointed out a lot of things and I'm glad he talked about the fair weather fans who only paid attention to the heavy songs on HT/Meteora and never appreciated the ballads. It's not that Minutes to Midnight was so damn different because it had lighter ballads. It's just that those particular fans never paid attention to the ballads on the first two albums and thus it was a shock to them. They only appreciated the heavy songs. And those people to me were never real fans. I'm glad he finally exposed them for what they are/were.

Really cool interview, possibly one of the best I have heard for ATS so far. I really like it. Anybody have a download link?

EDIT: Did the interview cut off right when they asked what Chester's favorite song on ATS was? He was like I don't wanna piss anyone off, and then it cut out...and the second part starts with a new question. He also confirmed a US/Canada tour starting in Jaunary. This is a really good, in depth interview about everything LP. Chester talks about like everything...I think this should be in the main news.

no it doesn't cut off. He said he really likes Waiting For the End, When They Come For Me, and The messnger.

Also, i just watched both videos and i don't remember hearing him talk about a US/canada tour?

Anyways, amazing interviews! Chester always seems to know what he is talking about more than Mike unless it comes to technology type of things