Dom Lawson vs. Linkin Park

Rob_Wilson

Metal Hammer blogger Dom Lawson recently listened to ATS and wasn't particularly impressed. Despite me actually really enjoying ATS I do find what he's written quite funny...

"The good news, of course, is that I’m really not enjoying the new Linkin Park album. It’s fucking diabolical, as you may have already realised. I’ve heard more exciting noises coming out of my arse at 6.30am after a night on the Guinness. I felt more inclined to head bang when I was suffering from whiplash after a nasty car accident. I haven’t heard such pitiful rapping since the last time Fred Durst tried to convince the world that he was a badass, as opposed to a massive berk (AND JUST IN CASE YOU GIVE A SHIT, I PREFER LIMP BIZKIT TO LINKIN PARK!!!! I’M NOT TOTALLY DERANGED!!!)."

The full article is available at Metal Hammer :)

Metal Hammer blogger Dom Lawson recently listened to ATS and wasn't particularly impressed. Despite me actually really enjoying ATS I do find what he's written quite funny...

"The good news, of course, is that I’m really not enjoying the new Linkin Park album. It’s fucking diabolical, as you may have already realised. I’ve heard more exciting noises coming out of my arse at 6.30am after a night on the Guinness. I felt more inclined to head bang when I was suffering from whiplash after a nasty car accident. I haven’t heard such pitiful rapping since the last time Fred Durst tried to convince the world that he was a badass, as opposed to a massive berk (AND JUST IN CASE YOU GIVE A SHIT, I PREFER LIMP BIZKIT TO LINKIN PARK!!!! I’M NOT TOTALLY DERANGED!!!)."

The full article is available at Metal Hammer :)

it's a metal website. enough said.

I do actually like metal hammer 'cause despite this blog in their podcasts the guys that do them (gill and beez) acually have a much broader music range than this guy and have mentioned they don't mind the album and are currently into a lot of hip-hop. Unfortunately this guy pops up every now and again and has METULZ RAGE! ;)

This guy is a douche. What type of author for a fairly well known blog writes in all caps? Who does he think he is? Kanye?

I would have taken this seriously, if it had a touch of intelligence in it. It seemed like every line he wrote was just a failed attempt at making quote candy/ a family guy type joke. He takes a capital F in the fail book for today.