New Studio Video

Linkindude92

Everyone needs to stop complaining about the DVD. We've got some good insight into the recording of the album through the LPTV videos and stuff. I'm sure they're not going to stop giving us videos like that and I'm sure somebody can edit them into a making-of DVD or video for the album.

Everyone needs to stop complaining about the DVD. We've got some good insight into the recording of the album through the LPTV videos and stuff. I'm sure they're not going to stop giving us videos like that and I'm sure somebody can edit them into a making-of DVD or video for the album.

i'll complain if i want to. i paid for it.

The point of the DVD was more to show the mindset of the band during the recording than to actually show the process of the recording. I liked it because it was a different take on what a "making of" DVD can be.

I would much rather have a real "Making of" DVD that actually showed a lot of "making of" footage.

The point of the DVD was more to show the mindset of the band during the recording than to actually show the process of the recording. I liked it because it was a different take on what a "making of" DVD can be.

which they still could've shown even if they added any the countless of other film they still have. it felt incomplete and i wasn't happy with it at least.