Road To Revolution is out Today!

LPPanther

If this show was a shit one, as quite a few people think it is, then i'm pretty impressed. I'm chuffed they released this personally (I was there), bummer about the rest of the show being at the end, lack of extra footage etc, but RTR is excellent.

Edited by RachaelLP

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right, go pick it up! Best Buy and Target both have it on sale for $14.99 although Target didn't have it when I went there to get my copy. Discuss your thoughts of the new CD/DVD here!

omg $14.99

i paid €23.99 for it, thats around $29!!

but its worth it :)

so i checked the dvd and theres nothing besides the gig + those 3 "extra" songs. no easter eggs no bonus photos nothing :/ + there is a copy security so those regular dvd rippers wont work. Copying the show onto hdd wont work either. You can copy it but it will have some glithes and other weird shit in it. Maybe its only me but i checked on 2 pcs :P So that particulary S-U-X :(

I checked several stores and was about to give up but thank God Target had it. I am so happy I could scream! I don't care if it doesn't have extras, I'm just excited to have another official DVD to add to my LP collection.

or that the only thing available is the music and not the video

I'm not too worried about that I'm getting the actual album from Best Buy just for those who couldn't were probably excited about the Jay-Z tracks on itunes, and itunes put them as album only to make more money, as usual.

yeah apparently warner didnt tell some of the stores the release day was today. i live in canada and went into hmv to buy it and they told me the release date was tomorrow so i walked directly across the street to sunrise records and they had it there on sale for 14.99.

so i checked the dvd and theres nothing besides the gig + those 3 "extra" songs. no easter eggs no bonus photos nothing :/ + there is a copy security so those regular dvd rippers wont work. Copying the show onto hdd wont work either. You can copy it but it will have some glithes and other weird shit in it. Maybe its only me but i checked on 2 pcs :P So that particulary S-U-X :(

dvd shrink :D

search on google, this can copy any protected dvd

i would like to buy it

but i guess that i will download it first

when someone can merge the '''''''''''''BONUS''''''''''''' tracks with the '''''''''full show''''''''

oh god i dont understand why this stupid things always happens when is Linkin Park related

if they are going to give us some real bonus.. they should have added those three songs at the end but from another show

lp should insert their videos from mtm in this dvd, make like fall out boy or avril lavigne done in their dvds and put one new song like evanescence did

but i think, the videos been reserved to a future greatest hits dvd or frat party 2

i dont know

and any prediction to lpu 8 cd content?

Edited by BritneySpears

The DVD is really awesome ! Seriously, it doesn't matter if there is no bonus or backstage footage, this live is far better than LiT. The montage is very good, with just enough effects (the end of bleed it out is very intense) and the color give some special soul. I particulary loved the beginning of Crawling with Mike playing synth mixed with the reanimated intro.

And the crowd was also very good.

The only disappointment is that PoA isn't on the setlist, the outro is incredible. Papercut was right too. Anyway, it's a must-have, if you are a LP fan, you MUST buy it. You would lose some quality in audio and colors if you dl it or if you watch it on youtube.

Went to get it at Futureshop today. I had to tell them to go out back and put it on the shelves!! How fuckin slack can they get? So looks like I was the only one to buy it today at that store...

i went to futureshop as well. looked around didnt see it. saw a cart with some movies and cds on it. saw one of it. said to the girl thats what i need and grabbed it.

Any1 notice phoenix's bass is broken in wake? like the bottom half is missing

Any1 notice phoenix's bass is broken in wake? like the bottom half is missing

Yeah I notice and I think he kept it for several songs. Weird, I didn't know Phoenix liked broken bass. With his headscarf and this bass it looks like he changed his appearance just for the DVD.