Runaway or Easier to run, Live ?

Sucre06

Runaway or Easier to run, Live ?   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Runaway or Easier to run

• Runaway
    • Easier to run

This seems so random.

I would absolutely love Easier to Run though.

Haha I think I've started a trend here with my F.09 and With You poll, my vote's for Easier To Run but the chances of it being played are highly unlikely, I think the band said it didn't work well live once along with Hit The Floor, though I liked it live.

Never really cared for how Runaway sounds live, the chorus always sounds really choppy compared to the overlapping vocals on the chorus of the album version. Easier to Run was great live for the brief period they played it though.

Never really cared for how Runaway sounds live, the chorus always sounds really choppy compared to the overlapping vocals on the chorus of the album version. Easier to Run was great live for the brief period they played it though.

Agreed on both counts. And anyway, Chester has said Runaway is one of his least favorites to play, so I doubt they would play it.

Haha I think I've started a trend here with my F.09 and With You poll,

You started, I continue  :D

.......... Moreover, these two songs may be sung by a band live in concert  ;)

E2R needs some serious love. I mean wasn't only performed...once?

Its one of the most original songs on Meteora & would go so well with the MTM songs.

Plus it has no screaming, and should be easy on chesters voice. Its a power ballad, compared to the nu-metalness that was runaway. Plus Chester hates Runaway now, so this is no contest! XD

Its one of the most original songs on Meteora & would go so well with the MTM songs.

Plus it has no screaming, and should be easy on chesters voice. Its a power ballad, compared to the nu-metalness that was runaway. Plus Chester hates Runaway now, so this is no contest! XD

Somewhere I agree with you, in some of your words has a profound meaning  :unsure:

The Professor says:

I love Runaway, but Easier To Run is better. Runaway was played a lot more than Easier To Run, so its obvious what song needs to be played again. I vote Easier To Run.

This is exactly what I was thinking... This song fits pretty well with MTM songs, so it definitely should have been played in the last tour cycle. I do understand why it wasn't though.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha I think I've started a trend here with my F.09 and With You poll, my vote's for Easier To Run but the chances of it being played are highly unlikely, I think the band said it didn't work well live once along with Hit The Floor, though I liked it live.

Easier to run sounded good live to me (well in the live clips ive seen)

• 3 months later...

I believe it was played on the LP Underground Tour and Projekt Revolution 2003.

Either would be awesome- though Chester's said that they're never going to do Runaway live again, he really doesn't like it.

Is Papercut the ONLY Hybrid Theory song Chester likes? :lol: