"ATS" Concert Release Show = Sold Out?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They really should figure out who the hell figured out the password to this, damn hackers always ruin everything for the rest of us!!

Posted Image

its not that hard to figure out that code and it was innocent dude, the person probably felt like i did when i had the code. i wanted to share it with the lpu members who were all worried they would sell out and had no info. i wouldnt consider that hacking, maybe a bad choice but in the moment they were just trying to help

its not that hard to figure out that code and it was innocent dude, the person probably felt like i did when i had the code. i wanted to share it with the lpu members who were all worried they would sell out and had no info. i wouldnt consider that hacking, maybe a bad choice but in the moment they were just trying to help

agreed ...

Glad you got your ticket mckellynna, and man that sounds like one big mess up. There's no way I could have made this show and i'm kind of glad I couldn't

i am too, i was feeling neutral about having the ticket because of the way it went down but i was determined to get it and constantly checking which seems like the way to go even if you are supposed to be easily getting a ticket. just another lesson learned.

This is HORRIBLE!!! I'm not mad at the kid who leaked it so much as I am at the situation. Why not just have a link on LPU? I was planning on buying the ridiculously priced LPUX to go to the NY concert, but I had a schedule conflict. I'm SO happy I didn't now. This really sucks and I hope LP does something to fix it. Maybe another concert just for LPU? Something! Everything has been effed up since LPUX was announced.

Edited by Numbrocker

I preordered LPUX. Got no email. Just went to the LPU page - whoever posted the password is a fucking idiot.

in all honesty, it was a really bad move for the person who posted the password to do that because it automatically makes it non-exclusive. all of us here on LPL were frantically looking for it and so obviously once it got out we all hopped on.

i feel really bad for anyone who wasn't able to be here this morning. i got my tickets but i got them after staying up all night and morning waiting for the e-mail, and refreshing LPL, LP.com, AOL Mail, and Ticketmaster like mad. it was hectic.

LPU should have sent emails, but they shouldn't nullify the tickets that were sold to the people who figured out the code. That's like saying it wasn't fair that Mike made puzzles for the ATS release information. The only difference is this was an unintentional puzzle for concert tickets. It was going to sell out anyways; you snooze, you lose.

now I can go to the first LP show of 2010 and be surprised with the setlist, and then tweet it live as it happens!

I suppose taping is out of the question? :P

But seriously, I hope someone tapes this. This would be a really cool show to have, but I doubt that'll happen.

I suppose taping is out of the question? :P

But seriously, I hope someone tapes this. This would be a really cool show to have, but I doubt that'll happen.

hell I might as well record it since I doubt it'll be webcasted. Gotta have the first show of 2010 on tape. We got the first show of the MTM cycle in Berlin - it only makes sense for this one to be recorded too.

hell I might as well record it since I doubt it'll be webcasted. Gotta have the first show of 2010 on tape. We got the first show of the MTM cycle in Berlin - it only makes sense for this one to be recorded too.

Cool beans bro! There's a reason we love you. :lol:

in all honesty, it was a really bad move for the person who posted the password to do that because it automatically makes it non-exclusive. all of us here on LPL were frantically looking for it and so obviously once it got out we all hopped on.

i feel really bad for anyone who wasn't able to be here this morning. i got my tickets but i got them after staying up all night and morning waiting for the e-mail, and refreshing LPL, LP.com, AOL Mail, and Ticketmaster like mad. it was hectic.

^- my day in it's entirety