"ATS" Concert Release Show = Sold Out?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Presale is always a reserved amount of tickets. The show can't sell out in the presale.

What I don't get is, why don't the use a link like they do for Eventim here and that this link only works when it's accessed from the LPU site.

All I know is I came home expecting an email from LPU giving us all details on when the ticket purchasing could take place. I hadn't received anything and LPU didn't post anything so I checked the NYC Show form on here and I saw that people already got tickets. I went to ticketmaster and enter the code that they posted in the form and it said that no tickets were available. I kept trying and some how I got through and got myself 2 tickets. It was a shitty situation but I got lucky and I'm thankful. I think LP and LPU royally fucked up on this situation and that should never happen again. Really low, and this is supposed to be the best LPU yet? We'll see

I will buy one from someone if anyone has an extra. Nonetheless I wish they would rectify this situation but I know they won't because itll piss off more people.

they have to figure out a way to make it right. people need to be refunded their $60 preorder for lpux for 1, and something for current members

they have to figure out a way to make it right. people need to be refunded their $60 preorder for lpux for 1, and something for current members

Thank G-d I didn't order from the LPU, if I can't get a tic from the public sale then I need to find a way to buy two tickets from scalpers lol. mehh.

I did pre-order the album the day we could pre-order but Im pretty sure the LPUX and ATS preorder where the same presale

no, from what i read the 10 AM was SUPPOSED to be: current LPU members, LPUX preorders

3PM: ATS Preorders from lp.com

and then SHOCKER: we have hardly any info about this so general public is whenever the hell they feel like it, or probably when the ATS preorder presale tix sell out

no, from what i read the 10 AM was SUPPOSED to be: current LPU members, LPUX preorders

3PM: ATS Preorders from lp.com

and then SHOCKER: we have hardly any info about this so general public is whenever the hell they feel like it, or probably when the ATS preorder presale tix sell out

Well hopefully this one works out for me and others. Watch password is

ATS2010 or something like that

I've been up all morning and just happened to get lucky and see the code on the event page. I've been in the LPU since year 1 and this is what I get for it. I was lucky enough to spend money.

It's really hard to be excited about the new album when the other aspects of the band are becoming so flawed.

Edited by letdownagain

I've been up all morning and just happened to get lucky and see the code on the event page. I've been in the LPU since year 1 and this is what I get for it. I was lucky enough to spend money.

yeah at least we know for the future. i had my eye everywhere.

The whole thing is a mess, but I was still able to get tix. I was on here, the LPU event page for the show, and Ticketmaster at the same time and when someone figured out the password, I bought the tix immediately. I understand everyone being pissed, and it was a piss poor job by the LPU as usual, but if you really wanted tix you could have gotten them by being resourceful.

The whole thing is a mess, but I was still able to get tix. I was on here, the LPU event page for the show, and Ticketmaster at the same time and when someone figured out the password, I bought the tix immediately. I understand everyone being pissed, and it was a piss poor job by the LPU as usual, but if you really wanted tix you could have gotten them by being resourceful.

A+

Resourceful, more like lucky