LP - 09.14.10 - New York, NY - Best Buy Theater

LPPRJKT4

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaaand going to bed, NOW.

IM SHAKING. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS.

and i still have about 6 hours of travel ahead of me, but it's all worth it.

WOOHOO!

EDIT: I will be wearing black Ve'cel shirt, w/ MFR bandana. and i have a mohawk. i'll be hard to miss.

Edited by DRO22

aaaand going to bed, NOW.

IM SHAKING. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS.

and i still have about 6 hours of travel ahead of me, but it's all worth it.

WOOHOO!

EDIT: I will be wearing black Ve'cel shirt, w/ MFR bandana. and i have a mohawk. i'll be hard to miss.

mohawk for me as well...lol. although ive had it so its grown in a bit.

Ill get in line around 3pmish. Illl be the hispanic kid in a grey vecel shirt. Ill try to see if I can make an lpl sign for the meetupif u see me don't hesistate to say hey

Complete with the Palumalu haircut? :D :D :D :D :D :D

On a side note, work is being FUCKING ridiculous and balking at letting me leave at noon today... I'm gonna chokeabitch if I miss this concert....

Edited by Papelbon

Complete with the Palumalu haircut? :D :D :D :D :D :D

On a side note, work is being FUCKING ridiculous and balking at letting me leave at noon today... I'm gonna chokeabitch if I miss this concert....

Disaster averted, someone's covering the shift : D I'm there BITCHES

Agreed wvwn not meeting up wih you guys was made up for w the setlist though np crawling really pissed me off i feel like they cut it cause they came on late

Except for the fact that the setlist was already printed and chances are the lighting cues were set to those songs, and not Crawling. I'd expect Crawling later in the tour, though.

nice to meet some of you guys last night! didn't get home until 6am this morning and ive still been awake... a full sleep is going to feel amazing haha.

anyways i agree, last night's concert was SICK.

i got what i asked for: WaK, and Iridescent. that's all i really wanted. WaK really does melt face live.

btw, i thought it was hilarious that i was literally the ONLY person singing Fallout :D

and i was also screaming the speech at the beginning of WaK and people were really confused. (: