LP - 09.14.10 - New York, NY - Best Buy Theater

LPPRJKT4

nice to meet some of you guys last night! didn't get home until 6am this morning and ive still been awake... a full sleep is going to feel amazing haha.

anyways i agree, last night's concert was SICK.

i got what i asked for: WaK, and Iridescent. that's all i really wanted. WaK really does melt face live.

btw, i thought it was hilarious that i was literally the ONLY person singing Fallout :D

and i was also screaming the speech at the beginning of WaK and people were really confused. (:

Dude I saw you in line! I wish I had checked here before I left and I would've said hi!

lol around me I was the only one screaming all the words to the new songs! :D

BEST CONCERT!!!!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still a very tight show, regardless!

Agreed it was INSANE, I loved how they were chanting for Papercut in the pit after Faint XD. I tried to get into the pit but some asshole cut me off, nobody else cared about one short person trying to get through he's just like "yeah we've been standing here for hours too no chance pal." That annoyed me.

Edited by LPPRJKT4

Agreed it was INSANE, I loved how they were chanting for Papercut in the pit after Faint XD. I tried to get into the pit but some asshole cut me off, nobody else cared about one short person trying to get through he's just like "yeah we've been standing here for hours too no chance pal." That annoyed me.

When I was taking videos, my strap bumped into a guy's head and he said, "If that fucking thing touches me one more time, I'm breaking your fucking camera!". On the plus side, I met an awesome chick, but she lives far away from where I live. :(

Edited by LPPhan2005

i'm a pussy :(

Fixed that for you... :P

But ya, I see where you're coming from, standing in line with all you guys was by far the best pre-show experience that I've had for any show. The only thing that would've made it better was Terrell being there..

Fixed that for you... :P

But ya, I see where you're coming from, standing in line with all you guys was by far the best pre-show experience that I've had for any show. The only thing that would've made it better was Terrell being there..

i think seeing you climb over the railing and falling made it all worthwhile :D

i think seeing you climb over the railing and falling made it all worthwhile :D

FML.... Touché, sir, touché..

Srsly tho, put up those vids, and I /know/ that you got a vid of 99 bottles!

^ LOL I was there to see that. Shout out to numbrocker, mckellynna, DRO22, and LPxDC as well as all the other cool people I met that day.

Which one were you? lol

Edited by Papelbon

I was a couple people behind you guys I was with my girlfriend she had on the lpu 9 shirt and I had on a black lp shirt that LPXDC asked where I got it from. I think I also talked to you guys afte the show when he showed me the setlist.

i remember you!!! IT was great talking to yall!

agreed!

click to read my full story of the show.

:D

loved it.

let the lulz commence

Lmfao wait I was right there! I'm the guy in the LPU6 shirt and the two LP wristbands who passes by in the sunglasses short dude at 1:20 and am wearing headphones around my neck.

Edited by LPPRJKT4