LP - 09.14.10 - New York, NY - Best Buy Theater

LPPRJKT4

Venue is small as shit meaning you can see and hear well from anywhere in the whole theater. Doors at 8 I think? Wouldn't get there till 6:30 if I were you. Hour and a half before is what I always do and is always perfect. You can be way back in line and also be up front too just because how people disperse when they go inside (bathroom, water, merch, food, walk around, chat with people, etc). Wouldn't worry at ALL about this show. Would like to check out NYC and show up at like 6 something.

Doors open at 7. I wouldn't count on people dispersing, seeing as it is the only US LP show this year. Hell, I wouldn't blame them, I wouldn't give up my spot!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, I was freaking out all day asking if someone could sell me an extra ticket you could have answered!! Well at least I got the ticket, like I said lol this was the one show I refused to miss out on even if I had to act a little crazy to get a ticket.

lol I'm flying in from Dallas so what you're paying is cheap to me. :P

Thanks for all the info about line up time. I'm getting there on Sat. so I'm not too worried about exploring NYC on Tues.

THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

11am is perfect. The show will be soooo good. I bet the setlist is going to be a setlist they only play once. I hope they do ATS start to finish, take a break and do like 6-8 more songs...with a few being unique. APFMH please? P5hng?

If I get to hear APFMH at TWO LP concerts my life will be complete!!

11am is perfect. The show will be soooo good. I bet the setlist is going to be a setlist they only play once. I hope they do ATS start to finish, take a break and do like 6-8 more songs...with a few being unique. APFMH please? P5hng?

11am perfect for getting into the city? or lining up at the venue? haha

So we've decided that we're going to buy ATS in the morning from the store, well my friend wants to, and then we'll be driving to NYC. So we'll probably arrive in NYC around 12 or 1 pm. Then we have the whole day there and we'll arrive at the venue early for front row. Hell yeah. I've been front row for 6 of my 8 LP shows, front row for both DBS and my FM show so I really want to keep that going.

You know it's only like a 4 and a half hour drive from Washington to NY, probably a bit shorter if you know a few shortcuts.

or you dont know that my family has only one car that cant make long journeys...? Smh.