LP - 09.14.10 - New York, NY - Best Buy Theater

LPPRJKT4

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe we could somehow wear something that separates all of us hardcore LPL and LPU fans from the rest of the crowd. something that, when we see it, we'll be like "yup, they're in LPU". and also that way we can meet people randomly!

i dont know, maybe something like written on our palm or arm. or maybe like all of us have to wear a bandana. (MFR anyone?)

Edited by DRO22

extra ticket? :D *hint hint*

I wish, but luckily my friend bailed before I spent the money, saved about $130 on that. I was freaking out all day I wouldn't be able to get a tic lol.

Edited by LPPRJKT4

I think we should make a group of people who know the city more than those who don't so we can be like "guides," for others, for example I'm about half an hour from the city so I know a bit about it, though I can't take anyone around during the day I have school lol. I should be at nokia theater around 6 30 - 7 30ish so anyone who needs help can just pm me for my number.

I'm going to do my best to make it to this show. Coming in from Dallas. Any meetups and such would be fucking amazing!

Woot! I'm probably coming from Dallas too!!! Will know definately by this afternoon, but I'm SO EXCITED!!! I hope I get to meet some of you guys!

I wish, but luckily my friend bailed before I spent the money, saved about $130 on that. I was freaking out all day I wouldn't be able to get a tic lol.

damn you and your lucky break lol

btw i wasted a lot of my day with anxiety too, but alas my email came... 2 hours late <_<

damn you and your lucky break lol

btw i wasted a lot of my day with anxiety too, but alas my email came... 2 hours late <_<

Well originally I didn't get an e-mail, I pre-ordered the LPUX too late, then high_voltage pm'd me with a code cause he couldn't come from CA =(, that didn't work either cause it was sold out on ticketmaster, then it hit me that stubhub had scalpers selling tickets so it being my 18th birthday, my dad lemme borrow his credit card and I spent 136 bucks on a ticket lol. I'm not missing out on this show.

Definitely going with my best friend. I can't fucking wait!

EDIT: Hahninator, LPDC, Legend, Geki, Papelbon, LPPRJKT all at the same show? Never thought that would happen! It's awesome.

Edited by Geki

Well originally I didn't get an e-mail, I pre-ordered the LPUX too late, then high_voltage pm'd me with a code cause he couldn't come from CA =(, that didn't work either cause it was sold out on ticketmaster, then it hit me that stubhub had scalpers selling tickets so it being my 18th birthday, my dad lemme borrow his credit card and I spent 136 bucks on a ticket lol. I'm not missing out on this show.

Would've sold you my extra ticket for $70 if you wanted it. Hilarious. Don't ever buy from scalpers like that, jesus.

Definitely going with my best friend. I can't fucking wait!

EDIT: Hahninator, LPDC, Legend, Geki, Papelbon, LPPRJKT all at the same show? Never thought that would happen! It's awesome.

That's the power of NYC baby!! And don't forget Sotrix!

Edited by LPPRJKT4

I'm hoping 5:00 but that might not be early enough...idk.

It doesn't really matter what time you get there as long as it's at least half an hour before LP takes the stage, it's not like a huge headlining show so the lines shouldn't be THAT big.

Would've sold you my extra ticket for $70 if you wanted it. Hilarious. Don't ever buy from scalpers like that, jesus.

LOL, I was freaking out all day asking if someone could sell me an extra ticket you could have answered!! Well at least I got the ticket, like I said lol this was the one show I refused to miss out on even if I had to act a little crazy to get a ticket.

It doesn't really matter what time you get there as long as it's at least half an hour before LP takes the stage, it's not like a huge headlining show so the lines shouldn't be THAT big.

LOL, I was freaking out all day asking if someone could sell me an extra ticket you could have answered!! Well at least I got the ticket, like I said lol this was the one show I refused to miss out on even if I had to act a little crazy to get a ticket.

what are you talking about? Its LP's only US show for the year. Its going to be huge, and dont double post you should know that by now.

Venue is small as shit meaning you can see and hear well from anywhere in the whole theater. Doors at 8 I think? Wouldn't get there till 6:30 if I were you. Hour and a half before is what I always do and is always perfect. You can be way back in line and also be up front too just because how people disperse when they go inside (bathroom, water, merch, food, walk around, chat with people, etc). Wouldn't worry at ALL about this show. Would like to check out NYC and show up at like 6 something.

what are you talking about? Its LP's only US show for the year. Its going to be huge, and dont double post you should know that by now.

Aren't only like 1000 people gonna be inside the theater? And my bad I thought that was a double quote post sorry!!