LP - 09.14.10 - New York, NY - Best Buy Theater

LPPRJKT4

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i'm thinking right now we're definitley going to be seeing WFTE, Iridescent, and TC live. because those are the songs they played at the special KROQ show, meaning they've practiced it. and mike is excited about WaK so i bet they will play that.

SO EXCITED.

5 DAYS!

Edited by DRO22

so i'm thinking right now we're definitley going to be seeing WFTE, Iridescent, and TC live. because those are the songs they played at the special KROQ show, meaning they've practiced it. and mike is excited about WaK so i bet they will play that.

SO EXCITED.

5 DAYS!

:D I hope so!!!! I LOVE Waiting for the End!!!! :D It's SO CLOSE!!!!

Doesn't sound "gay" at all.. Just makes you sound like you're 17....

i bet he is. lol. i remember him saying he turned 18 recently. anyway. off to NYC tomorrow. or today lol. hopefully i get internetz at my relatives. regardless i know how to get into contact with yall... or some of you ... lol

Doesn't sound "gay" at all.. Just makes you sound like you're 17....

Lololol I am 18. Close enough, LPxDC was correct. Anyways, I'll probably be in the city around 6ish mayb 6 30 so whoever wants to meet up pm me for my number, finally got a new phone.

Edited by LPPRJKT4

I'm going to someone how try to get Chester to sign my body in NYC on Tuesday and then get it inked...I really hope I have the opportunity for that to happen. I just got the Hybrid Theory soldier tattooed a couple days ago.

Do we have a set number of people who are meeting before hand?

We should get a roll call, that's the one thing we HAVEN'T done on this thread lol. I'm now taking a bus to the city like right after school so whoever wants to meet beforehand I'm up.

Edited by LPPRJKT4

We should get a roll call, that's the one thing we HAVEN'T done on this thread lol. I'm now taking a bus to the city like right after school so whoever wants to meet beforehand I'm up.

We have a roll call aka fbook event ... and you have def rsvpd . Link is in my sig. Wow lol