No 16th Studio Track For Japan

hahninator

Previously when reported that Japan's version of "A Thousand Suns" would have a 16th song, fans thought there would be another studio track released. Well, news today confirms that this is a live version of "New Divide". Oh well! Maybe iTunes will get a b-side?

Thanks LPTimes.

I'm happy it is just New Divide (live) cause I don't want Japan to get a track that we don't. I am happy now. And yes tons of news. I woke up and there was so much more news than yesterday.

What is there to be happy about? We all know that if there was a bonus studio track in Japan it'd be all over the internet within hours of its release. This is a loss for all of us.

iTunes better dish out a studio track.

I'm happy it is just New Divide (live) cause I don't want Japan to get a track that we don't. I am happy now. And yes tons of news. I woke up and there was so much more news than yesterday.

yeah i hate how Japan always gets tracks we dont. SUCK ON IT! even steven this time lol

Yay, I hate it when japan gets a special version... the shipping from there is insane -_-

This kinda makes me wanna preorder the album instead of waitin for the special version

Crap. I was hoping we'd get a b-side or something out of Japan.

P.S. Where did No Roads Left get its initial release? Was it on the Japanese version of Minutes to Midnight?

Nahh it was on the itunes pre-order. That's how it usually is you get a b-side. But on the subject of itunes I wonder if they will do an LP for the album like they did for avenged's and dave matthew's

Nahh it was on the itunes pre-order. That's how it usually is you get a b-side. But on the subject of itunes I wonder if they will do an LP for the album like they did for avenged's and dave matthew's

Good news about iTunes is that their songs aren't protected anymore. When people initially had NRL it was either a protected m4p or a converted version of it. Apple now abandoned m4p and just uses m4a, which is brilliant. I got CBI live thanks to that.

Good news about iTunes is that their songs aren't protected anymore. When people initially had NRL it was either a protected m4p or a converted version of it. Apple now abandoned m4p and just uses m4a, which is brilliant. I got CBI live thanks to that.

Yeah, I love how they changed that