Across the Line

In the wake of the Figure.09 and The Little Things Give You Away threads, I thought this song deserved one too.

So. Across the Line. The most unique song Linkin Park has written to date. A different structure, unique lyrics, awesome harmonies, and some good old Chester screams.

What are your thoughts on Across the Line?

A good song but nothing special. IMO. I think that it's a bit overrated by the folks here at LPL. But I absolutely love the intro and the ending scream in it. The scream gives me eargasm. ;)

EDIT: Yipeee!! 200th Post!!!!!

Edited by Anjum_Agony.In.Disguise

Posted Image

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

....Because 2 " :lol: " is better than 1....lol

Anyway I think ATL is an excellent song, catchy and all, one of my favorite LP songs for being honest, but it has nothing unique. For me it's a very common-structured music...

ATL is a really good song, but it's definitely not the BEST LP song like a lot of people say. I really like the lyrics and how it builds up, but other than that, it's not like mind blowing.

I think it's flawed for what a LP song is... But it sounds amazing. Just imagine what a piece of awesomeness if they'd have worked more on this one.

I agree. It's ok, as a demo, but if they had spent just a little more time working on it, it would be an epic song. Lyricly, i love it because it's so much more different than most of the other M2M songs that have been released.