LP Confirms Chile Show

hahninator

Consistent with our threads about the Chile show (6/16 rumor here and 6/26 promoter confirming here), Linkin Park has now confirmed their appearance in Santiago, Chile.

LP.com: "We're excited to announce that we'll be performing at the Maquinaria Festival in Santiago, Chile on October 9th. Tickets are on sale now HERE." LP.com source here.

And guess what? This confirmation now makes this the largest Linkin Park tour in South America...EVER. Two shows. Err..yeah. The rest of the 2010 Linkin Park tour dates can be found on LPLive here or on LP.com here.

Also, LPLive user "XeroSoldier" has posted a thread today in "Got News?" about a rumored Argentina show. Source for that is here, and it doesn't really say they have any confirmation from the band, but they say that it's "expected that the band will soon confirm an appearance in our country". I do know that that's a pretty legit website so it could be true, you never know, but I don't think they have anything but a rumor going on at this point. If anything else comes up about Argentina, I'll be sure and keep you all informed.

And we just fixed the image submission form too, so as you guys are getting those 2010 ticket stubs, be sure and send in your pics/scans! Right now we only have all 5 German shows and the Manchester show. We definitely need more!

Thanks and congrats again to those in South America (Chile & Brazil)!

Yeah for real, I bet these shows will like 50,000+ at each one. They are festivals but still, the people wanna see their Linkin Park lol. That'd be cool if they confirmed Argentina and even another country or 2. LP needs to give some attention to those countries. This is a really good start too - maybe they'll go back there next year or in 2012. I like the fact they're playing 2 shows...2 is better than 1.

However, I do hope this means we'll have DSP's for both lol.

Well, i hope the Show in Argentina comes true because is my only chance to feel the experience of LP live...

but i think the website (Rock & Pop) is just making a theory, i mean they said that if LP make shows in Brasil and Chile is a big possibility that LP goes to Argentina but nothing is sure, nothing is confirmed, one of my best friends is the Leader of the Street Team in Argentina and he told me that some producers are making some contacts with the band and Warner Argentina but at the moment nothing is confirmed is just another rumor.

About Chile, great guys !!! congratulations for your hard work and please, please enjoy the Show...

wow awesome. They need to go cover all of central and south america. It's been too long. Metallica had to wait 29 years to do a full proper tour of it all. LP needs to follow suit. Fuck LP needs to take notes from Metallica i tell you all. Just how they are with their fans/tours/setlists/demands etc; wow. Chile have fun at the show!