Julien-K = UK supports?

daniel8474

Someone on facebook said that the source website is not very reliable.... lets wait and see :)

That would be me...:)

I googled Stereoboard and Google came up with a safeticketsite. This is the site: http://www.safeconcerts.com/tickets/direct...tereoboard-com/

Here in Holland we have onlineticketshop, something like this. Tickets for the show in Hamburg are sold there for over 100€. Maybe this site will sell real tickets, but it's not very reliable.

And I think there are some people here that would know it, if Julien K is coming over, right?

When Linkin Park last did a stadium tour they were supported by Scottish band 'Biffy Clyro' who unfortunetly were very poor on that particular occasion so hopefully Julien-K will deliver a little if not alot better.

omfg don't even get me started, Biffy Clyro were AWFUL. Been hoping to see JK live since 2004!

Here in Holland we have onlineticketshop, something like this. Tickets for the show in Hamburg are sold there for over 100€. Maybe this site will sell real tickets, but it's not very reliable.

That expensive?

So if LP isn't coming to Holland and I wanna go to Koln i'm paying more than 100' euro's for the tickets? That's insane

I was at the 02 Arena for one of the 2 LP gigs and Biffy Clyro where pretty crap, I was in the pit and alot of people where pretty into them me and my mate just stood still waiting for LP lol

biffy has some good songs

Edited by FaiNt

Collision, is it so hard to stop trolling/flaming in Julien-K topics? grow up.

I don't think this is happening anyway. Looks like they won't be supporting LP on the tour. Tiefdruck is trying to set up a show in London though.