Linkin Park In Sheffield

hahninator

Through a bunch of random sites and heavy rumors, I've seen/heard stuff about the band playing in Sheffield, UK on November 6, 2010. There's a big gap in the tour between the 4th and the 9th, so this might be true, might not be. Wait for official confirmation.

06.11.2010 Sheffield, UK, Sheffield Arena

EDIT: Confirmed by LP MySpace

Through a bunch of random sites and heavy rumors, I've seen/heard stuff about the band playing in Sheffield, UK on November 6, 2010. There's a big gap in the tour between the 4th and the 9th, so this might be true, might not be. Wait for official confirmation.

2010.11.06 Sheffield, UK, Sheffield Arena

http://www.getmein.com/rock-and-pop/linkin-park-tickets.html (and a ton of other sites, just Google "Linkin Park Sheffield 2010")

This 99% true because even though this is not a confirmation by the band www.getmein.com are Ticketmaster company, the main distributor for Linkin Park tickets, so if they are saying they are playing in sheffield as well as the source that claims Julien-K are supporting the UK leg of the tour I would pretty much guarentee thats correct.

are they serious: Gold Circle Standing £183.10?!?!

i would not even consider paying that if they were to ever come here

Haha that is a bit steep but that won't be the actual price. www.getmein.com are sort of like a last resort company, not the offical sales. So if your desperate and all tickets are sold out, this allows you to buy tickets from fans selling them so you will see some stupid prices. I saw Lady Gaga tickets at the o2 for £400. :blink: