Nine Inch Nails: By Jack and Hahninator

Jack

Hey guys, it's Jack. Basically since Linkin Park news has been dead for a little while, Mark and I have a show for all of you. On Saturday (November 1st), Mark, MaryAnne, Preston, and I all attended the Nine Inch Nails concert in Greenville, SC at the Bi-Lo Center. Security at first was a hassle, but Mark and I managed to sneak in all of our equipment. At 40 minutes into the NIN show, I was patted on my left shoulder. It was a fucking security guard. He walked me out of the arena and took me to the 'Guest Services' Booth. While I was walking, I pulled off a genius move and ejected the tape of the 40 minutes I recorded. They confiscated the camera and told me I can go back in. 5 minues later, when I was next to Mark, I got another pat on the shoulder. I went back out and the same guard asked me, "Where is the tape?" I answered, "You mean there was NO tape in there? Well, I guess I recorded nothing." The guards told me to empty my pockets and found a tape. They said, "Well what is this?" I replied, "That was the tape I was going to record with." The guards took the tape and told me to go back. Luckily, they took my second blank tape which I was going to use as 'Part 2' of the show since it is about 2 hours long. Mark held onto the other tape, so it's all good!

Ladies and Gentlemen. I present to you, an LPLive.net Exclusive... The 35 minute recording of this epic show, in 16:9 aspect ratio with an overdubbed audio source by the one and only Mark (Hahninator).

Note: This show was basically a practice for the LPLive SouthEast Road Trip for 'Dead By Sunrise' and/ or Projekt Revolution 2009/ 2010 and as a sorry for both of us completely destroying the Charlotte (07.30.08) Show for both audio and video.

Please Seed for a long time and enjoy.

- Jack

marks recording is incomplete, his show is up on dime

my post on the NIN forums:

Well I promise we will for sure tape NIN again. As soon as they tour the south USA again (wow that'll be years I bet), we'll do DVD and AUD for multiple shows. I want to make this up to the NIN community. I'll release the video we shot and you can be the judge, but I think it's alright.

I could have gotten the whole show here. I feared my friend was going to get fucked by security so I did what *I* personally at the time thought was the right thing to do morally, and that was to go and try to help him get out of that situation. We were in it together so I'd feel like a complete ass for taping the whole show, standing there while security tears him apart.

There is a full audio source from this show. The taper will post it later this month. It was taped right in front of the soundboard on the floor and the quality is excellent because I've heard his recordings from Toledo/2 other mideast shows he did and they rocked. Sorry for not getting the whole show but I guarantee you I will next time. Bi-Lo is absolutely going to get recorded to hell next time NIN hits that place.

No dude.. Whats the point? uploading to youtube will just make the quality shitty... It's pointless

Because some people don't care about quality and just want to see what you guys have done. I personally don't want to install any type of torrent program on my new computer for safety reasons. Youtube would be lovely..

Because some people don't care about quality and just want to see what you guys have done. I personally don't want to install any type of torrent program on my new computer for safety reasons. Youtube would be lovely..

LOL Sorry Jim.. No Flaming.

so dont download it.

so dont download it.

Thank you wise one. I bow to you for your great wisdom. I hope to one day be as intelligent as you. -kneels before you-

(I didn't plan on downloading it through a torrent, but I would be willing to check it out if it was on Youtube or direct download. Thanks though.)

If ur gunna download it then good, if not, stop complaning, i'm just happy they got this much, it was a very close call.

I guess the sercurity guards wer to thick headed to check there and then for a tape lol

If ur gunna download it then good, if not, stop complaning, i'm just happy they got this much, it was a very close call.

I guess the sercurity guards wer to thick headed to check there and then for a tape lol

I don't get how you people keep saying we are "complaining". We asked a simple question for it to be put on youtube and all hell breaks loose. Typical LP fans I guess...

dude he said no. torrent programs wont screw with your computer unless you get a dud torrent, and i cant see anyone from LpLive.net giving viruses around (especially not a member of staff) plus he made the video so he is free to distribute it how he pleases. i think you should either download it with the torrent, wait for a friend to get it and then get it off of them, or if your going to be so judgemental then just dont bother!

Torrent is totally save unless you download unknown stuff in .rar files. I'd like to see a sample on youtube myself too, cause I don't want to download the whole thing just to check it out. The High Quality mode in Youtube is NOT crappy.

dude he said no. torrent programs wont screw with your computer unless you get a dud torrent, and i cant see anyone from LpLive.net giving viruses around (especially not a member of staff) plus he made the video so he is free to distribute it how he pleases. i think you should either download it with the torrent, wait for a friend to get it and then get it off of them, or if your going to be so judgemental then just dont bother!

Um...actually I got a trojan virus through Bittorrent from just having it open. I never said the torrent itself was unsafe. I don't trust Bittorent anymore. Why is that my fault? And no one forced anyone to distribute it a different way. We just asked a question...

• 3 weeks later...