Choe/Hahn Jam Session

hahninator

Check this out. Joe was visited by drummer David Choe, and this is what took place at the Hahn mansion/house/insane building where he lives.

"The jam session happens. David Choe on the lefty drum set. Yes it looks weird like that, but sounded great as you'd expect. And Joseph Hahn scratching the Qbert battle record. A few quick cuts and beats and See the video below. The drums are loud, but if you're standing near the turntables in the music station area where Joseph usually sits to make beats, then it sounds nice and balanced."

More pictures of Joe's house can be found here.

That's a lot of shoes!

Dude, I couldn't agree more with you handsheldhigh. Except for the "music room". I think that's pretty cool. He both have keyboards, drums and you can see a bass guitar hanging on the wall at the end of the video. That's pretty cool, I hope he can play them all. But then again there's also an old gun hanging on the wall in there.

Dude, I couldn't agree more with you handsheldhigh. Except for the "music room". I think that's pretty cool. He both have keyboards, drums and you can see a bass guitar hanging on the wall at the end of the video. That's pretty cool, I hope he can play them all. But then again there's also an old gun hanging on the wall in there.

Yeah, i didn't much like his framed gun on the wall

joe's house is too big to him

he is a child inside a man's body

haha, agreed :P

Actually he's not alone with his way of decoration. He reminds me alot of

, founder of BAPE.

Personally, I think his house is beastly. I would love to visit it one day, or have one of his collections/rooms. I guess it's because I'm really into that stuff...

Though, I see his house and kind of wonder about his wife. :lol:

Edited by chihiro923