MFR Second Compilation Album

vyonizr

No idea why the Haiti earthquake is getting so much attention versus the one in Chile. Unacceptable media coverage in my opinion. Does South America not matter to the media?

+1

Chile eartquake was the 5th biggest in the history, 500 times bigger than the Haiti one, and it caused a Tsunami that killed more than 400 people in the coast.

People are still suffering here, specially because the winter has already started here :/

Any kind of help is really welcomed.

But as Fran07Chile wrote, there are big differences between economies, and those differences make Chile a country that can stand by itself, which is not the case of Haiti.

Talking about the topic, I don't see LP being part of this compilation.

Might? It says right there they're making another. :P

Maybe LP's lead single will also be available on this next one. I think it would be kind of weird to make another song solely dedicated to the same event.

Now that I look back on this post, that won't happen because giving away the new LP single for free would just lose Warner money. So that won't happen.

Maybe there's another left over MTM b-side? Do we have them all yet? Or maybe they have a new album song that they know isn't going to make it on the album. I also think that 20 Eyes cover would be a nice surprise.

nar, the only thing it would probably be is another track produced/remixed by mike.

Stuff like that. I mean, I'd love to see DBS acoustic tracks on there + 20 eyes, but i REALLY doubt that.

I'm now pretty certain we will never get those tracks :(

i think mfr is putting more effort on haiti because chile was a better prepared country for a earthquake.

back on the topic, i guess LP won't put a new track on this one, but maybe they can put a remix or something like that.... other members from mfr already done that.

I don't understand why 20 Eyes has never been released as a studio track, makes no sense. Elias told me on MySpace that they have recorded it, but when it comes to releasing it, it's up to the label. So I'm thinking it would be nice to have on the 2nd MFR relief compilation, I would actually donate a lot for it!

I don't understand why 20 Eyes has never been released as a studio track, makes no sense. Elias told me on MySpace that they have recorded it, but when it comes to releasing it, it's up to the label. So I'm thinking it would be nice to have on the 2nd MFR relief compilation, I would actually donate a lot for it!

+1

From MFR Facebook page:

"We've got a few exciting things coming up! We're in the process of putting together a second album for Download to Donate to Haiti, AND we're teaming up with School of Rock to put on a concert with talented young musicians playing your favorite hits from classic musicians! Stay tuned to our website for more updates! http://ow.ly/1QT4f"

Apparently, in this second album will have a little classic rock.

From MFR Facebook page:

"We've got a few exciting things coming up! We're in the process of putting together a second album for Download to Donate to Haiti, AND we're teaming up with School of Rock to put on a concert with talented young musicians playing your favorite hits from classic musicians! Stay tuned to our website for more updates! http://ow.ly/1QT4f"

Apparently, in this second album will have a little classic rock.

i dont think that just because they are promoting a School of Rock show, that there will be any classic rock on the second album, i thought i should just point that out