"Walking Dead" Live Remix

LESTAT

Actually it has been hosted on other sites some years back, just not on lplive.

I don't even think lplive was around at the time for that matter.

IIRC, all you did was brag about having a Walking Dead acapella, then you refused to share it and posted like a 30 second clip of this remix with little else as far as information goes. I was under the impression that you had an OFFICIAL Walking Dead acapella, and that you ripped it from a promo/vinyl/something like that which also had this remix on it.

But oh well, mystery solved, several years later than it should've been. Yay?

IIRC, all you did was brag about having a Walking Dead acapella, then you refused to share it and posted like a 30 second clip of this remix with little else as far as information goes. I was under the impression that you had an OFFICIAL Walking Dead acapella, and that you ripped it from a promo/vinyl/something like that which also had this remix on it.

I would like to see where i bragged about the acapella, and if i did, i never mentioned it was official.

2nd. i did share the acapella version and the source with 3 people including another remixer "z.wierz".

Just because you don't have it doesn't mean i didn't share it.

Heh heh, this amuses me.

Chester is the singer of Linkin Park you know what I meant. :P

He is/was also a singer of Grey Daze, Sean Dowdell and his Friends, Dead By Sunrise, Bucket Of Weenies....

Linkin Park has nothing to do with this particular track, as it's Chester's personal collaboration with Z-Trip.

He is/was also a singer of Grey Daze, Sean Dowdell and his Friends, Dead By Sunrise, Bucket Of Weenies....

Linkin Park has nothing to do with this particular track, as it's Chester's personal collaboration with Z-Trip.

Way to split hairs. I'd say Linkin Park does have a bit to do with the track as Chester is directly related to the band as the lead singer, but whatever?

It was just a post about how I enjoy both groups, no need to be a smart-ass :P I'm well aware Chester is the lead singer of other projects and that Walking Dead is not a song by Linkin Park.

Edited by Xero21