Boicot MS.com

DAMN YOU MIKE. YOU AREN'T MAKING US HAPPY. WE ARE GOING TO MAKE YOU MEET OUR DEMANDS AND YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE IT.

Oh, this thread is holding up the new album by the way.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's hilarious how no one is on the ops side. And like someone said before mikes blog was intended for him to like write about stuff unreleated to linkin park. But if you do your little thing linkinjoze go ahead but I for one think you will make quite the embarasament out of yourself.

I'll take an article like "Recording Artists, Not Performers" over some lame "studio update" anytime.

!!

How about people just go discover new bands until the band is ready to share information. Go get a hobby or a job! For fuck sake its the same thing with every slow news period.

!!! ... Linkin Park is not the only band in the world!

This thread is making me laugh so much. How ridiculous, lmao. How DARE Mike not give us a studio update every day on his personal blog that isn't meant to always be related to LP! How DARE he! Maybe if we "boicot" his site and spam it, which he hates, it will convince him of just how dedicated we are!

Edited by ProjektCharlotte

This thread is making me laugh so much. How ridiculous, lmao. How DARE Mike not give us a studio update every day on his personal blog that isn't meant to always be related to LP! How DARE he! Maybe if we "boicot" his site and spam it, which he hates, it will convince him of just how dedicated we are!

+1 and QFT!

Umm dude, CHILL THE HELL OUT. It's up to them whether they wanna post studio updates or not, Mike actually posts alot more than most bands do, so u shud be thankful LP is so cool to the fans at all, let them work stop being a whiny lil baby and have some PATIENCE, it'll make hearing the album more worthwhile too.

since when do bands have to give constant studio updates of their new album?

Thats wtf i've been preaching this entire time.

i lol'd, cheap plugin ftw.

so has anyone come up with a definition of what boicot is? :huh: :P