Fan Made Covert Art of Blackbirds [Updated]

In a conversation with A. Starkson we began throwing ideas at each other for a Blackbirds cover.

The first two covers here, were found and edit by myself and AStarkson added the "Linkin Park" and "Blackbirds" text in. These two are MY favourite ones that AStarkson has done.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This first cover was good but AStarkson thought the positioning and text of Blackbirds could be better so he did a better version of this..

Posted Image

I thought this image was perfect for a cover so with some editing I came out with this cover, I'd say its my second favourite on that I'VE done.

Posted Image

I was bored and just thought I would make another one, this is MY new favourite (of my covers) I'd say.

Posted Image

I liked all of them, so I thought I would share them with you. Please feel free to use but give credit to both us members if you distribute.

Images found by myself via Google Images <3.

A picture of my cover in action.

Posted Image

Edited by Joseph

Nice idea, i think if blackbirds would be a single one of the last three cover's make it. :)

That would be my two and AStarksons edited version of mine.

Cheers for all your comments........so far, lol.

Edited by Joseph

I think it's pretty necessary to post some of my works too.

Posted Image

Yeah, this might be not a really good one..I admit.

And, finish another one in a rush. May edit it later.

Posted Image

Edited by AStarkson

Hey quite cool. Most of them are kick-ass. They dont look fan-made at all. If you dont tell that they are fan-made, any person not clued in to LP very much will gather that they are official. Keep up the good work guys!!!!

I guess I'd post my best, earliest work in this thread.

Posted Image

Also guessing this might be the officialest cover in this thread. Yeah, it's based on sth. official.

And, the edited version of the 3rd picture in Post#1

Posted Image

Now we have 9 covers done. Probably won't be more, so pick the one you liked best for your iTunes Library or your personal collection.

Edited by AStarkson