Join the 8BR test at Hamburg

SpikeMinoda

Heh. Reminds me of hearing Out of Ashes a few weeks before it was out.

Hope you guys have fun :)

just curious, how much did you like it the first time around you heard it? Did that kind of special event make the songs slightly better or even greatly better would you say?

thanks!

Edited by Derbyster

the song is exactly the same o.O you just hear it before others

Actually, I don't think it is. I heard that the version of Blackbirds which will be heard on Thursday has birds chirping in the background of the song but the final version released on the 26th won't have that. :(

Needless to say....but...joking!

Just because the game will be released 26th doesn't mean you'll hear the song.

You get to hear it when you beat the game, nobody knows howlong this will take.

Let the battle for the first blackbirds game recording begin!

Just because the game will be released 26th doesn't mean you'll hear the song.

You get to hear it when you beat the game, nobody knows howlong this will take.

Let the battle for the first blackbirds game recording begin!

I'm pretty certain in the original ad-thingy, it said they would hear blackbirds.

And no one better try to record it, have some integrity.

I'm pretty certain in the original ad-thingy, it said they would hear blackbirds.

And no one better try to record it, have some integrity.

well Mike said that once you beat it you get the new song. This was before the ad came out. Come on! :)

what does integrity have to do with recording it? If someone wants to they can. lol

just curious, how much did you like it the first time around you heard it? Did that kind of special event make the songs slightly better or even greatly better would you say?

thanks!

Well there was the novelty factor of hearing them all for the first time, as well as the excitement and hype that'd been built up. Due to all that and the fact that they were pumping it through their boardroom sound system I thought they sounded incredible :P I still like them a lot, but that first listen was special.

Write a review of Blackbirds, the game and the experience of being at the event and maybe talking to Mike and Joe over the phone (lulz). :)

Have a good time guys.

Edited by TakeAllThatWeCan

I wouldn't say "lucky germans". I am from germany and it's almost impossible for us to attend, because I have clases durring the event. And I dont know how that is in your country but... its not the best idea to dont attend to clase^^

http://blackchester.de/ has some info on the testing event

16:05 clock: Intake

16:10 clock: 8-bit video + Rebellion & Video Message from Mike Chester, then Artificial Live Presentation

16:25 clock show: the 1st Levels. Then tested for 10 iPhones + 1 iPad listen and

Blackbirds in a sound station

All get 8Br poster. Blackbirds is also a quiet song has what  a mixture of Break

ing The Habit and In The End.

translated from site

16:10 clock: 8-bit video + Rebellion & Video Message from Mike Chester, then Artificial Live Presentation

16:25 clock show: the 1st Levels. Then tested for 10 iPhones + 1 iPad listen and

All get 8Br poster. Blackbirds is also a quiet song has what  a mixture of Break

translated from site

nice, i want a poster <_<

translated from site

Nice! Hmm mixture of Breaking the Habit and In the End? Intresting... Can't wait to play this game!

Edited by Red_Zero