Julien-K Europe tour in June (?)

JanekZech

Ryan posted the following on his twitter:

DXIC: @rynsk Ryan do you want to visit Russia?

rynsk: @DXIC yes we do - and we may be coming to Europe in June - so put some pressure on whoever u need to to get us there...

rynsk: @DXIC to Russia that is.. As we will already be in Europe... Should be easy - we just need a show offer..

http://twitter.com/rynsk

European JK tour in June? I fucking think so!!! Thoughts?

Most likely (more than likely) opening for Rammstein in Europe...which would be pretty cool.

if they support rammstien i hope they sonisphere festival. cant wait to see julien-k they will deffo have to support a band there not big anuff to tour on there own

if they support rammstien i hope they sonisphere festival. cant wait to see julien-k they will deffo have to support a band there not big anuff to tour on there own

I hope they will tour on their own and get a nice support band!!! like The Delta Fiasco ;)

I really hope they will do the tour. June would not be the best time period for me but it's Julien-K, you know, so I WILL take the time! *hahaha* (Damn, that is gonna be one expensive touring year! *lol*)

Same here. I have my finals at the beginning of the month & if I fail, I have a second session so hopefully they will do it between the 2 sessions ^^ If they don't, I will try to find a way to see them, NO WAY I CAN'T lol Edited by Malou

I wish LP would tour with Julien-K again. Something like Linkin Park -> Papa Roach -> Julien-K.

Or like Muse -> Linkin Park -> Julien-K. LP opening for Muse would be sweet; hope it happens someday.

I bet you will truly love delta fiasco if you see them live.

fact is that LP sucks opening for someone else. They showed that in Sonisphere@Pori last year.

I wish LP would tour with Julien-K again. Something like Linkin Park -> Papa Roach -> Julien-K.

Or like Muse -> Linkin Park -> Julien-K. LP opening for Muse would be sweet; hope it happens someday.