Fiore Pic

hahninator

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Men, where are we talking about? OK, I agree they should give you credit. But it's a fan site. They love LP as much as we do. Isn't it just all about that?

They don't just love LP as we do.

They earn a lot of money on fans by selling DVDs with shows, registering in LPU for prices that sometimes are 3x higher than on LPU.com, and by many other means.

They steal info all the time, and no matter how many times they were told to at least give credit - they don't do it, cause otherwise probably it will be an advertisement of other website, and fans might find out that there's another world outside of bazinga! and might flee away. Or they just wanna look like superheroes, who get every piece of news on their own.

Woot! Post #777. :rolleyes:

They earn a lot of money on fans by selling DVDs with shows, registering in LPU for prices that sometimes are 3x higher than on LPU.com, and by many other means.

They steal info all the time, and no matter how many times they were told to at least give credit - they don't do it, cause otherwise probably it will be an advertisement of other website, and fans might find out that there's another world outside of bazinga! and might flee away. Or they just wanna look like superheroes, who get every piece of news on their own.

Posted Image

i think this site is not worth of discussing here, seems like mark just made an advertisment for them :(

I have to disagree. The overwhelming tone of the feedback about bazinga! has been negative for years, except the opinions of those who run the site. Strange though that nearly every site owner or admin venture out onto other LP fansites except for bazinga!'s. Maybe because of the negative feedback they know they'll get? I'm sure they're around, just not actively posting.

I think it's a sadder state of affairs that undue pressure is put on other fansites to do the right thing - not allowing official materials for the most part - while these guys get away with pretty much whatever they want with the vague explanation of a difference in US vs. Russian law. While I know it would never happen, all it would take would be a comment on Mike's part on his blog about what they've done over the years... Public embarrassment at that level might do wonders for what they offer and sell on their site without the threat of lawyers getting involved.

I have to disagree. The overwhelming tone of the feedback about bazinga! has been negative for years, except the opinions of those who run the site. Strange though that nearly every site owner or admin venture out onto other LP fansites except for bazinga!'s. Maybe because of the negative feedback they know they'll get? I'm sure they're around, just not actively posting.

I think it's a sadder state of affairs that undue pressure is put on other fansites to do the right thing - not allowing official materials for the most part - while these guys get away with pretty much whatever they want with the vague explanation of a difference in US vs. Russian law. While I know it would never happen, all it would take would be a comment on Mike's part on his blog about what they've done over the years... Public embarrassment at that level might do wonders for what they offer and sell on their site without the threat of lawyers getting involved.

Exactly!!!

Well, then I think Russian fans are just stupid.

Edited by ChesterLP

Well, then I think Russian fans are just stupid.

totally unnecessary!!!

You can´t say this because you don´t know all the russians fans...you saying that is the same disrespect that bazinga! have with the others LP fan sites.

totally unnecessary!!!

You can´t say this because you don´t know all the russians fans...you saying that is the same disrespect that bazinga! have with the others LP fan sites.

Dude, how stupid do you think I am. Of course I don't mention all Russian fans.

Dude, how stupid do you think I am. Of course I don't mention all Russian fans.

I don´t know how stupid you are. When you say Russian fans I don´t see anything that separate all fans from what you´ve tried to say.

Be more specific and avoid confusion.

I don´t know how stupid you are. When you say Russian fans I don´t see anything that separate all fans from what you´ve tried to say.

Be more specific and avoid confusion.

Sorry, thought I was specific since I put those lines in bold. What I tried to say, is that I think that people (the Russian fans) who are buying those expensive things are stupid. I don't prejudice anybody (well, except for those) :lol:

Edited by ChesterLP