Given Up lyrics - 09 Tour

Trang

Quick question:

Is the Athens show the only Chester sings "Looking for help somehow, somewhere/And YOU don't care!"?

If not, please tell me which has those verses.

EDIT: also, are there other slight lyric changes on other songs?

Edited by Trang

He's been doing that on and off for a couple years. There are a couple other random lyrical changes the band does, the first one I can think of is on Bleed it Out where Mike changes "Can't contain him, he knows he works" to "And I can't contain him, 'cuz I know he works."

Chester has changed the lyrics (slightly) to Points of Authority and From the Inside... outside of the parts he does not sing anymore.

Mike also started to say "who" instead of "what" on the LFY bridge sometime in mid 2007.

While were on Lyric changes on shows. What does he whisper in Shadow of the day during the verse? He does it quite alot yet im never able to get what hes saying.

After he sings

"Your friends all plead for you too stay..."

While were on Lyric changes on shows. What does he whisper in Shadow of the day during the verse? He does it quite alot yet im never able to get what hes saying.

After he sings

"Your friends all plead for you too stay..."

"Don't go."

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me if Chester sings "You will never get the best of me" on any APFMH performance that has a DSP release??

i dont remember any of those, he only did that in the past years (meteora/hybrid theory era)

also, on the lying from you intro at berlin 08, he didn't rap 'i wanted to be' but 'she wanted to be' , just one different word though