DSP's Are Live!

hahninator

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are more than welcome to post any opinion of yours here. I don't censor what people say or get mad at what they say about things here, lol. Hell, I complain all the time ;)

Europe 2008 was recorded. No idea why it was not released. Every show from Auburn 2007 to now was recorded. A few pre PR07 shows were recorded too.

Except the festival shows ;)

They were recorded whether LP admits it or not I believe. Pooch told me a while back every single show starting with Auburn was recorded. That'd be Europe 08's festivals then. Rock am Ring 07 might not have been recorded but I know for sure the 08 festivals and 09 festivals were. Knebworth, Venice, etc.

Regarding Papercut Auckland 2:

"Dear Customer,

Within the next 30 minutes these file/s will be added to your account. Simply login, press the "You have new files" link and you will see the "start" button.

Thanks!

Linkin Park Download Support"

We'll see what that means, lol. And here's what I think happened with SOTD Melbourne 2. I remember someone telling us about Adelaide that Kurt played guitar on SOTD, so I think we assumed he did it in Melbourne night 2 because noone said SOTD wasn't played, they all said that LP "played the rest of the show" and we thought that meant the full set (SOTD included). So we fixed all POA intros, setlists and now I'm doing show notes for NZ/Australia. Good shit, good shit.

Is the part in which chester breaks his wrist cut out? that would ruin the appeal of that show.

No, it's there. I actually don't think they edited ANYTHING from these shows, which is GREAT. Chester's mic broke on OSC Auckland night 1 on the bridge and they left that there. Compare that to New Divide 2009 where it seems it was edited at every chance possible *cough* Grafenhainichen *cough*. No editing is MUCH better because it makes the show pretty exclusive.

So melbourne second night. Anything that stands out from that show? Some cool speeches or cool mix ups? Go!

Yes. Chester falls and breaks his wrist on Papercut, see the show page. SOTD was dropped. Mike and Brad do a short little jam before Numb while Chester gets ice on his wrist...Mike talks after LOATR and FTI about it...after FTI they sing Happy Birthday to Pooch. Good show.

Commentary on Papercut and SOTD from the following 2 shows - Adelaide and Perth - about it is pretty cool.

Anybody that has listened/has ideas:

What's the best of the NZ/Aussie shows to buy? I'm looking to buy some of them and want to make informed choices. :)

Melbourne night 2 for the highlights. Sydney night 1 crowd is amazingly loud and Auckland night 1 has a very tight, well rehearsed, exceptionally well performed Linkin Park performance. So Sydney1 and Auckland1 performance wise, Melbourne2 for the highlights. Buy a few if you want and download the rest if you can't afford to get them all (no idea who can afford to buy every DSP, lol). Info on how to do that coming soon.

Great shows.

Yes. Chester falls and breaks his wrist on Papercut, see the show page. SOTD was dropped. Mike and Brad do a short little jam before Numb while Chester gets ice on his wrist...Mike talks after LOATR and FTI about it...after FTI they sing Happy Birthday to Pooch. Good show.

The guy is called George xD he's part of the crew Pooch's birthday was also on tour, but other show i think sydney night 2 ;)

The guy is called George xD he's part of the crew Pooch's birthday was also on tour, but other show i think sydney night 2 ;)

Yeah Pooch's bday was Melbourne2, George's was Sydney1 (BIO during the drum solo they sing Happy Bday, lmao).

Jesus christ.

Dear Customer,

I noticed that Papercut was missing from the set list too, so their isn’t any way of getting it. However, I did try to credit you with the song from the other Auckland performance.

All of our content is 256K, DRM-free MP3 format.

Hope this helps,

LP Download Support

Jesus christ.

Dear Customer,

I noticed that Papercut was missing from the set list too, so their isn’t any way of getting it. However, I did try to credit you with the song from the other Auckland performance.

All of our content is 256K, DRM-free MP3 format.

Hope this helps,

LP Download Support

i would call this an EPIC FAIL!!! the shows are 320K and not 256K, they are sharing shows and don't know their own stuff :lol: thats awesome xD

i would call this an EPIC FAIL!!! the shows are 320K and not 256K, they are sharing shows and don't know their own stuff :lol: thats awesome xD

I just emailed Pooch and was like WTF these people have no idea what they are talking about.

Pooch: "Looking into it."

Boss. Fucking love him.

Then correct the show page ;)

Where came the rumor from that Kurt played Chester's guitar part....someone completely fooled us ^^

Im 90% sure he played at brisbane... Also in Faint at about 1:30 joe Hahn is scratching during faint. is that normal? i dont think ive heard him do that....