[Fake - FanArt] New Single Dead By Sunrise "In The Darkness"?

MikeF

In The Darkness is probably the absolutely WORST choice the band could pick for a single. I'll be really irritated if this is true. It's my favorite DBS song, possibly even my favorite song Chester has ever sang on, so hearing it on pop radio will really bother me because all the little 12 year old's will be singing it. DBS also should be well over by now. Where the fuck is Linkin Park? DBS, stop and focus on LP and Julien-K please, you've already had your fair share of time.

In The Darkness is probably the absolutely WORST choice the band could pick for a single. I'll be really irritated if this is true. It's my favorite DBS song, possibly even my favorite song Chester has ever sang on, so hearing it on pop radio will really bother me because all the little 12 year old's will be singing it. DBS also should be well over by now. Where the fuck is Linkin Park? DBS, stop and focus on LP and Julien-K please, you've already had your fair share of time.

You sound like an idiot with this post, no offense.

But agree with everyone else, In The Darkness is a bad choice for a single.

Although I can't see the image, can someone else put it up?

In The Darkness isn't really a radio song. It's almost 6 minutes long, surely they'll cut it. Fire and Inside Of Me were both supposed to be singles, so this makes no sense. Chester said Linkin Park comes first, also a reason as to why DBS is not touring the US. So it makes no sense to even have another single at this time. In The Darkness is my favorite DBS song. When I really love a song and then everyone knows the song and it ends up on the latest Kidz Bop, it bothers me. I made sound like an idiot for that to you but I know a lot of other people that have the same view on songs.

In The Darkness isn't really a radio song. It's almost 6 minutes long, surely they'll cut it. Fire and Inside Of Me were both supposed to be singles, so this makes no sense. Chester said Linkin Park comes first, also a reason as to why DBS is not touring the US. So it makes no sense to even have another single at this time. In The Darkness is my favorite DBS song. When I really love a song and then everyone knows the song and it ends up on the latest Kidz Bop, it bothers me. I made sound like an idiot for that to you but I know a lot of other people that have the same view on songs.

I'm still waiting for Kidz Bop to cover Metallica - "Ain't My Bitch." I keep waiting while holding my breath...it's nearly unbearable and I'm on my way to a shade of purple...

On the flipside, they did cover "My Immortal." (shaking head). That's just wrong.

I'm still waiting for Kidz Bop to cover Metallica - "Ain't My Bitch." I keep waiting while holding my breath...it's nearly unbearable and I'm on my way to a shade of purple...

On the flipside, they did cover "My Immortal." (shaking head). That's just wrong.

Obviously Kidz Bop will not cover that Metallica song, first off for the title itself and secondly because it's Metallica. In The Darkness has a like 1000 times more chance of being covered for Kidz Bop. They've destroyed some great songs.

Obviously Kidz Bop will not cover that Metallica song, first off for the title itself and secondly because it's Metallica. In The Darkness has a like 1000 times more chance of being covered for Kidz Bop. They've destroyed some great songs.

Earth to Geki - I was joking.

In the darkness is my favorite song as well from Dead by Sunrise, and it does make no sense to release it unless they have a United States tour, which really seems doubtful in my mind. I agree with Geki in a sense, but I'm not sure if it would really hit the charts well. Did Let Down even chart?

a pro of having in the darkness released as a single would be a chance to get the acoustic version on the single, like the let down single.

i'm still really hoping for those acoustic tracks (and 20 eyes, for that matter), even though it doesn't seem like they'll ever be released now... if in the darkness acoustic was released, i'm sure it would be my favorite DBS track by far.

I feel the same, In the Darkness is not my fav.

But I really dislike the fact some fav. songs of me become singles and are everywhere I get irrirated

I just want the acoustic versions of OOA!!!! :lol:

There are no acoustic versions of the entire album. The "acoustic tracks" that have been referred to for ages are the 5 songs that were played in Las Vegas last year, 2 of which (Morning After and Let Down) have since been released.

There are no acoustic versions of the entire album. The "acoustic tracks" that have been referred to for ages are the 5 songs that were played in Las Vegas last year, 2 of which (Morning After and Let Down) have since been released.

not sure if heard right or wrong but im sure there is an acoustic version of Too Late. IT was on one of the DBS promo trailers.

would be a great idea to release a special edition of OOA in acoustic, Let Down, Morning After, Walking In Circles, In The Darkness, the piece of Too Late and the piece of Crawl Back In, and the piece of My Suffering ;) in a video of Talinda have heard great...but I'm desperate :lol:

Edited by andros