[Fake - FanArt] New Single Dead By Sunrise "In The Darkness"?

MikeF

would be a great idea to release a special edition of OOA in acoustic, Let Down, Morning After, Walking In Circles, In The Darkness, the piece of Too Late and the piece of Crawl Back In, and the piece of My Suffering ;) in a video of Talinda have heard great...but I'm desperate :lol:

There's an acoustic My Suffering?

I shouldn't have ever got upset about this because obviously it's fake. Nice to know I'm not alone with getting mad when songs I love become pop songs on the radio too.

I agree with you and In The Darkness is my favorite song too :D

not sure if heard right or wrong but im sure there is an acoustic version of Too Late. IT was on one of the DBS promo trailers.

O_o I've seen all of the DBS promo trailers and never heard anything like that...there was an instrumental version of the outro of Too Late at the end of one of them...

is very short 19 sec, and I think the song call it "acoustic version"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aemBwu8pZ9A

That's not acoustic, that's Chester, Ryan, and Amir warming up backstage before a show...both Ryan and Amir are playing their electric guitars, just not plugged into anything.

O_o I've seen all of the DBS promo trailers and never heard anything like that...there was an instrumental version of the outro of Too Late at the end of one of them...

That's not acoustic, that's Chester, Ryan, and Amir warming up backstage before a show...both Ryan and Amir are playing their electric guitars, just not plugged into anything.

Sorry deity of knowledge, I'm just kidding to say that, excuse me deity :lol:

im nor 100% sure but i heard chester singing too late in the background maybe it was just acapella when i get back from my trip ill look it up =p

im nor 100% sure but i heard chester singing too late in the background maybe it was just acapella when i get back from my trip ill look it up =p

the song is "Too Late" you can hear when he sings "too late to turn back now, too loud to hear the sound" only need to pay attention in the 0:16 - 0:26 sec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDUttG54YJU

Edited by andros

Hi, hehe, I see that some were surprised at the photo :P

as I said on Facebook, I am the author of the cover of In The Darkness single,

sorry for the confusion they believe to be the next single from Dead By Sunrise. :rolleyes:

For my part, I like that the song had a music video, at least in live but official. :lol:

Hi, hehe, I see that some were surprised at the photo :P

as I said on Facebook, I am the author of the cover of In The Darkness single,

sorry for the confusion they believe to be the next single from Dead By Sunrise. :rolleyes:

For my part, I like that the song had a music video, at least in live but official. :lol:

make a fanart cover of the rest of the songs of DBS :D

dammit, why can't they just release the last 3 acoutic tracks & 20 eyes?! then we'll die happy XD

tbh, i think that they did 20 Eyes live just as a Ryan and Chester thing, since they performed the song in 2005 for Bucket of Weenies.