[DL] Dead By Sunrise Berlin & Hamburg

BlackChester

emmm thx for trying

maybe someone can fix the bass?

Awesome thanks for the shows. It's really good to see more DBS stuff seeing the light of day.

On a side note, all of you could be less insensitive on the constructive criticism/input... Not all of us are tapers and know the ins and outs of how the venue sound affects bootlegs. It's even more confusing with all the DSPs floating around. I figured this would go without saying... I think it should be less about "owning", and more about educating and trying to keep the members here around.... Last I checked he wasn't being rude, just frank. There's no reason to be rude in return.

This is not just a live guide anymore, it's a community and a general website for Linkin Park and their related endeavors... Not everyone is a taper/collector.

How exactly is the above constructive in any way?

Thanks for TRYING, can someone FIX indicates negatives and reinforces no positives other than it uses a thank you in a condescending manner.

And when last I checked, this site was dedicated to educating people on the good and the bad recordings. We have never hesitated to upload or share anything based on the relative quality. I understand your argument and maybe I came off a bit harsh (for which I apologize) but the adage is 'You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house'.

If any other staff or admin feel I crossed a line with my previous post(s) here, please feel free to moderate.

Thanks for TRYING, can someone FIX indicates negatives and reinforces no positives other than it uses a thank you in a condescending manner.

And when last I checked, this site was dedicated to educating people on the good and the bad recordings. We have never hesitated to upload or share anything based on the relative quality. I understand your argument and maybe I came off a bit harsh (for which I apologize) but the adage is 'You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house'.

If any other staff or admin feel I crossed a line with my previous post(s) here, please feel free to moderate.

You are taking this way too far lol

I only said I dont like your recording, but thanks, end of the history.

oh, and not to forget:

thank you blackchester aswell as michaelangelo in the other topic. it's you guys who keep this site entertaining (along with all the productive staff members of course) and i really do worship your effort you put into taping AND sharing.

great job!

I really appreciate the good feedback. Not like mr big A. It's really hard to get your gear in and then record without being caught. Some people just can't understand that ;)

Being able to critically analyze things must be a lost form these days.... All he said was that he was grateful for taking the effort and time to upload it, and just commented on how something was off in the quality and was wondering if it was fixable. Obviously, he isn't a taper or trader or w'e along the lines that requires him to know so much info about it. So the snarkiness and snappy remarks were not necessary. Now back to your regular broadcasting.

thx for the upload

Edited by FaiNt

Being able to critically analyze things must be a lost form these days.... All he said was that he was grateful for taking the effort and time to upload it, and just commented on how something was off in the quality and was wondering if it was fixable. Obviously, he isn't a taper or trader or w'e along the lines that requires him to know so much info about it. So the snarkiness and snappy remarks were not necessary. Now back to your regular broadcasting.

thx for the upload

Point taken. But if my memory serves me, LinkinJoze is in fact a former trader and collector from back in the day and would have seen and heard many bad sources back then. (Will wait for a direct answer on this one).

I admit, I may have jumped the gun a bit, so forgive my snark and snap. But it's hard enough to get people to tape LP and related acts, let alone freely share shows. Have a look at the liveguide some time for shows/sources that are marked as uncirculated or unreleased by the taper.

I admit, I may have jumped the gun a bit, so forgive my snark and snap.

nah, don't be so hard with yourself. it was all a bit of a misunderstanding and the whole topic should get laid to rest. let's continue to be happy about the new shows those guys provided us. :)

@michaelangelo

i know about the problem concerning the person you mentioned but as i seem to be on the minority of people actually feeling offended by his behaviour there is not much we can do about that. as long as he can say what he wants in the harsh tone he actually uses about 90% of the time and gets away with it we can't do anything else but accept that while keeping on.

don't let that affect your taping activities. :)