Live Fails/Mistakes

JZLP-NaughtyNottingham

My fav is the last show from PR 04 tour IIRC.

The band is playing A.06 and exactly when the 'heavy' part comes chester screams so bad but brad stops playing. And then Chester said : "Fuck you fucking faggots". That is probably the most hilarious thing i have ever heard from Chester. xD

*posting youtube link in minutes*

Edited by feelthless

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Nashville back in February 2008, the house speakers went out during the outro of Points of Authority and no one could hear Mike rapping. We could tell he was saying something but we couldn't hear him, just the music. After, he asked the crew if everything was okay and then continued the show. It was later fixed on the DSP though you can still hear him talk to the crew.

Show Page:

http://www.lplive.net/shows/20080226.php

how about mike shinoda from 2007-2009 on mostly all intros he does over points of authority, he messes up the lyrics on tons of intros

Like in the Adelaide show. He says something ("put 'em up like this" or something like that), but then for some reason says it again I think because he was...well I don't know but when he says it again he has to speed up his rap to catch up to the first rap of the song.

Breaking the habit - Sonisphere 2009. Knebworth, England.

something went wrong with drums almost at the end of the song...

after that Mike started laughing about Rob's mistake

check it out HERE

Nothing wrong with the drums whatsoever there, Rob just played a different fill than he usually does at the end of the bridge, Chester wasn't expecting it so it threw him off for a second. Rob stayed in time just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha Rob actually did something really cool at the 08 Charlotte show during the end of LOATR. He stood up from his drum set, put up the rock on devil horns thing, smiled when a bunch of people cheered, and then sat back down.

On the topic of this thread, at the 08 London Night 2 show, at the beginning of Papercut you can hear Chester go "When I pretend...", which are the first words to Lying From You.

Haha Rob actually did something really cool at the 08 Charlotte show during the end of LOATR. He stood up from his drum set, put up the rock on devil horns thing, smiled when a bunch of people cheered, and then sat back down.

On the topic of this thread, at the 08 London Night 2 show, at the beginning of Papercut you can hear Chester go "When I pretend...", which are the first words to Lying From You.

Haha nice, doesn't sound like Rob at all but that's cool.

Yes, Chazzy definitely messed that one up. Haha.

Any footage or anything of these two?

Jack shot a DVD of Charlotte 08 so it might be in there. I was at that show and don't remember that but that's not saying it didn't happen. Fav part of that show was Chaz kissing Talinda during the middle of Faint or Phoenix having a M&G with a girl in the front row during the middle of POA.

There's audio of the 2nd one due to the DSP's, I remember hearing that. Lots of DSP mistakes.

OSC Auckland 1...something happened to Chaz's mic on the bridge.

Jack shot a DVD of Charlotte 08 so it might be in there. I was at that show and don't remember that but that's not saying it didn't happen. Fav part of that show was Chaz kissing Talinda during the middle of Faint or Phoenix having a M&G with a girl in the front row during the middle of POA.

There's audio of the 2nd one due to the DSP's, I remember hearing that. Lots of DSP mistakes.

OSC Auckland 1...something happened to Chaz's mic on the bridge.

Also at Chiba 09 chester had some mic problems on "Given Up" and other songs :D

Joe messed up "Crawling" so many times already^^

Last show of autralia 07, the FTI intro was wrong the sample was not working xD

You probably couldn't see him because he was sort of in the dark when he did it. Just checked the DVD, you can clearly see him doing at the end of the song. Also, with that show, Joe messes up the Crawling intro, and something goes wrong with Mike's guitar during From the Inside.

Edited by ProjektCharlotte

well the king of mistakes is chester singing Dont Stay during the MTM time, fucked it up every single time, and somewhere he was singing valentine's day and he started laughing say something like 'my bad'..this is awesome lots of mistakes but more stupid is they trying to edit them.

well the king of mistakes is chester singing Dont Stay during the MTM time, fucked it up every single time, and somewhere he was singing valentine's day and he started laughing say something like 'my bad'..this is awesome lots of mistakes but more stupid is they trying to edit them.

Yeah that's from Nashville 08. In the middle of V-Day, Chester stops singing and says "Let me catch up" and recovers nicely.

And yeah Chester definitely messed up the verses to Don't Stay more than a few times and I think early on PR 07 he messed up the verses to Given Up a few times.

Last show of autralia 07, the FTI intro was wrong the sample was not working xD

That thing on FTI at Brisbane is purely a DSP editing issue - The sample plays just fine throughout the intro on the audience bootleg from that show.

There were several times early in the MTM cycle where Chester came in too early with the "put me out of my misery" part on the Given Up and totally screwed up the song. The version from Berlin '07 was a total train wreck because of that, and he did the same thing at Webster Hall too.

Nothing wrong with the drums whatsoever there, Rob just played a different fill than he usually does at the end of the bridge, Chester wasn't expecting it so it threw him off for a second. Rob stayed in time just fine.

He actually did mess up. The audio there isn't too great but at the show he did mess it up.

• 2 weeks later...