In The Darkness (Live)

LESTAT

Would anybody mind ripping this performance to an mp3 for me? I would be very grateful, and it you can maybe, Into You as well?

id wait for the euro tour im pretty sure theres going to be plenty of tapes there haha

and man i dig this performance man. Im mad how they left it out for Ulalume

id wait for the euro tour im pretty sure theres going to be plenty of tapes there haha

and man i dig this performance man. Im mad how they left it out for Ulalume

I love THIS performance though. Listen to how he sings 'Coming so easily' in the last chorus of this performance, it sends shivers down my spine. How can you rip an mp3 from YouTube?

I love THIS performance though. Listen to how he sings 'Coming so easily' in the last chorus of this performance, it sends shivers down my spine. How can you rip an mp3 from YouTube?

i use "Free YouTube to MP3 converter"

download mp3 of ITD here *LINK REMOVED*

i use "Free YouTube to MP3 converter"

download mp3 of ITD here *LINK REMOVED*

I actually used to have that program and I used it all the time but now it doesn't work for some reason...like it will rip the file but then it's nowhere to be found on my computer. Anyways, thanks A LOT for uploading this.

I actually used to have that program and I used it all the time but now it doesn't work for some reason...like it will rip the file but then it's nowhere to be found on my computer. Anyways, thanks A LOT for uploading this.

no problem ;) if you guys need some more rips tell me ;) i will upload them!