Collision Course 2?

leftshoe18

I would totally love a mash up album with eminem

yeah,I'm 100% agree with you..

LP is the greatest rock band ever and Eminem is the greatest rapper..

So,if they combined together,it will totally awesome..

Seriously..

We should give a suggestion to Mike Shinoda...

;p

yeah,I'm 100% agree with you..

LP is the greatest rock band ever and Eminem is the greatest rapper..

So,if they combined together,it will totally awesome..

Seriously..

We should give a suggestion to Mike Shinoda...

;p

yep, nd i even think it would be possible since back in 2002, eminem and his rap group D12 accepted to come out on a live show during one step closer, plus jay-z and eminem are friends and have collaborated in the past too and maybe jay could help out to get eminem and LP on the same track

An album like that... don't think its possible.

But at least a single(like we made it with Busta) with eminem would be awesome!

LP and Eminem wouldn't mix well at all IMO. He's a little too 'edgy' for LP's work and plus everyone would consider LP more of a sellout than they already do.

Eminem has been sucking lately. What a shame; he had some hilarious/amazing songs.

I personally thought both Relapse albums sucked ass, the only song I like off of both of those albums combined is Underground, that's a sick song because he returns to his old style of rapping and the lyrics are awesome. Eminem was good back in the day, but his run has been over since like the Re-Up IMO.

I personally thought both Relapse albums sucked ass, the only song I like off of both of those albums combined is Underground, that's a sick song because he returns to his old style of rapping and the lyrics are awesome. Eminem was good back in the day, but his run has been over since like the Re-Up IMO.

I didn't even bother listening to the Re-Up :P

lol wtf? he did mostly the same thing LP did, changed his style just like LP with m2m, i cant believe you haters

lol wtf? he did mostly the same thing LP did, changed his style just like LP with m2m, i cant believe you haters

We're not haters... we're just not fond of his new stuff. I still really like Eminem and I have a bunch of his albums and singles. Though, working with people like Lil Wayne, Akon and Drake is always a bad thing.

Edited by Aiman

• 4 months later...