Lupe Track Update & DSP Info

hahninator

This is completely random, but it's pretty interesting. Dave Mathews Band used to allow tapers to record directly from the soundboard system. Imagine how sick that must've been!

DMB tapers still pull some excellent audience sources and have for many years now.

okay so i dont if this has happened to anyone..but ive downloaded all the songs..but i seem to be having issues with the song 'Never Let Me Down' .. it plays well on my windows media player but for some reason it wont play on my itunes. All the other songs play on my itunes except for that one song. any help?

DSP's will only be delayed by a few days.

working on the MFR stuff is more important now, there's no need to rush with the ipod game and dsp imo ;) some people seem a little greedy sometimes... it's good to give Download to Donate some time to be spread instead of pushing it aside with other releases.

I like the Lupe Fiasco track, the whole album is good and dignified

Resurrection is pretty good. It's not GREAT though IMO. A Shinoda verse would have made it better.

Yeah - I liked the song "Fear' from LPU9 and I liked it better than the one on MTM, so I would've kiled to hear him on that song.

Yeah - I liked the song "Fear' from LPU9 and I liked it better than the one on MTM, so I would've kiled to hear him on that song.

What? I don't understand, lol. Mike sang on Fear. Geki was talking about a rap verse.

Rap verses on Never Let Me Down and one on Resurrection by Mike would've been sick.

What? I don't understand, lol. Mike sang on Fear. Geki was talking about a rap verse.

Rap verses on Never Let Me Down and one on Resurrection by Mike would've been sick.

Woops. I guess it wasn't the right mood for them. I would've been kick as though.

THe Lupe track totally kills, man. I can't stop listening to it.

Hey, Mike said that more songs would be added over time...and Phoenix sent that Tweet to John Mayer over the weekend...I wonder if/when he'll contribute.

It's been confirmed to me that more artists are adding contributions soon, so yeah I think John Mayer might put one on there.