New Fort Minor? Part 2

BeardyWilderness

oh c'mon, why keep calling this kind of threads "new fort minor"? :P

seriously. It's getting annoying. It's GBC with MIKE there. It doesnt necessarily mean new FM.

</opinion.>

Now to this video i think mikes funny at the beginning them seem a tad tipsy haha

i think mike is maybe only helping with a GBC song or just listening, but that doesn't mean a FM reunion!!!!!

exactly. Jesus, if Ryu and Mike were sitting at starbucks everyone would be liek zoMg! FM!!11!1lolol.

They cant even hang out anymore without eveysingle person exclaims about FM. Cant imagine how it will be like when DBS stops, and ryan and chester hanging out at a sushi bar and the flag of DBS REUNION!!111oneleololloolo

exactly. Jesus, if Ryu and Mike were sitting at starbucks everyone would be liek zoMg! FM!!11!1lolol.

They cant even hang out anymore without eveysingle person exclaims about FM. Cant imagine how it will be like when DBS stops, and ryan and chester hanging out at a sushi bar and the flag of DBS REUNION!!111oneleololloolo

Again... JOKE!!

yeah, have to agree^^ that would be funny!!!^^

According to RYU and Cheapshot, it's got nothing to do with making music of any kind; FM, GBC, or otherwise.

RYU called Mike because Busta Rhymes was there, and thought they'd all like to hang out.

I'm not saying I'm not extremely hopeful for new FM, but this really has got nothing to do with it, as far as I can tell.

They're friends; they're bound to hang out on occasion.

EDIT ::

And I'm not saying this cause I'm upset about the "New FM" title or anything Wilderness, lol.

The title makes sense, given the title of the last post about the same situation.

Edited by JaySinkie

hahaha wow......Nice Mike lol. you dont get to see this side of LP anymore lol. Its always the funnier side lol. His eyes look a little blood-shot too :blink:

lol. How could LP record that song with Mike like that? lol

(Don't say its because this picture was taken before...)