MFR Haiti Track?

hahninator

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Phoenix's Twitter:

Sooner than you could imagine! Think Tuesday... RT @vicje66: @phoenixlp new song soon???

Get excited!

OMG! have seen daves last tweet?

"Sooner than you could imagine! Think Tuesday... RT @vicje66: @phoenixlp new song soon???"

ohh yeah! :D

A full 2 hours after I posted.. I could see maybe 2 minutes... Please read the thread before you post...

Posted Image

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/en...elief-efforts/1

-Alanis Morissette, Dave Matthews Band, Hoobastank, the All-American Rejects, Peter Gabriel, Enrique Iglesias and Slash are joining an effort to help Haiti led by Linkin Park's non-profit Music for Relief group. They are among the artists who have donated new songs to the project called Download to Donate for Haiti. Fans will be able to download and buy the "album," with all proceeds going to the cause, by visiting musicforrelief.org. Fans decide how much they can donate for the download.

Edited by Aiman

Reading Phoenix's tweet again, I can't believe nobody realized this before:

He's probably asking John Mayer if HE wants to contribute a track to the project. MFR is LP's charity, so why would Phoenix be asking somebody else about contributing an LP track to something MFR-related?

I now seriously doubt that this means anything in terms of LP music, new or old.

*Edit* Nevermind, didn't read beyond Page 3.

Reading Phoenix's tweet again, I can't believe nobody realized this before:

He's probably asking John Mayer if HE wants to contribute a track to the project. MFR is LP's charity, so why would Phoenix be asking somebody else about contributing an LP track to something MFR-related?

I now seriously doubt that this means anything in terms of LP music, new or old.

*Edit* Nevermind, didn't read beyond Page 3.

Haha. I do get what you mean.