MFR Haiti Track?

hahninator

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know Dave, he is joking again.

I dont believe he would tweet that to john, knowing he doesnt follow him....seriously this is a joke..

but it would be cool if it was true

Why would he joke about that? Those twitter accounts are both official - Phoenix and John Mayer - so I don't see why they would be joking?

Interesting way of approaching someone like John Mayer... I'm not sure what ties LP and JM have but interesting. I doubt new music from LP directly... perhaps an LP ft. John Mayer track?

As far as I know Dave, he is joking again.

I dont believe he would tweet that to john, knowing he doesnt follow him....seriously this is a joke..

but it would be cool if it was true

okay ima say this right now, just because you claim to be the biggest Phoenix fan out there does NOT mean you know why he would do this or that. So hop off your high horse and dont speak for him, because for all you know it was serious. And what happened to Haiti was "serious" so i doubt Phoenix would make a joke about that so what you said is completely ignorant

It'll take lp 6 months to make a new song, so I doubt that's the case.

QWERTY was made in a day. What I've Done was made in a week. So there goes your theory

Yeah, thank goodness a bunch of people died so you can possibly get a new Linkin Park song. God you're inconsiderate.

Trent > All LP members combined times ten

what i forgot to say was that this month kept getting better and better in LP related stuffs.

I highly doubt it would be a new song. They already are releasing a new song with 8 Bit Rebellion and TLTGYA would fit in this situation anyways. Who knows, maybe it'll be a compilation not including LP? You never know.

okay ima say this right now, just because you claim to be the biggest Phoenix fan out there does NOT mean you know why he would do this or that. So hop off your high horse and dont speak for him, because for all you know it was serious. And what happened to Haiti was "serious" so i doubt Phoenix would make a joke about that so what you said is completely ignorant

QWERTY was made in a day. What I've Done was made in a week. So there goes your theory

It was a joke, der

Yeah, thank goodness a bunch of people died so you can possibly get a new Linkin Park song. God you're inconsiderate.

no... trent is a piece of shit, id rather lisen to phoenix snoring than trents "music"

thats not tru but im sick of dis guy insulting LP

fuck u, get the fuck out of these forums, piece of shit

Edited by weezersucks

Just because a bunch of famous people died in 2009 could be a lot to someone, and mean nothing to someone else. That has to be the single most STUPIDEST way to bitch about people wanting a new LP song. You make no sense.

And why compare Trent Reznor to Linkin Park? Wtf? Besides, Mike is 1000 times more talented than Trent IMO.

Just because a bunch of famous people died in 2009 could be a lot to someone, and mean nothing to someone else. That has to be the single most STUPIDEST way to bitch about people wanting a new LP song. You make no sense.

And why compare Trent Reznor to Linkin Park? Wtf? Besides, Mike is 1000 times more talented than Trent IMO.

ya even phoenix, no offens but i think hes da least talented member of LP, wrote the riff for qwerty, and that riff is 1000 times bettr than anything trent has done, and a mil times bettr than weezer bullshit

LOL! Mike can't sing, has a really crappy rap flow, the only thing semi talented about LP is Chester and he sucks live.

Edited by DrSeus

*facepalm*

They're talking about the thousands of people who died in the Haiti earthquake...makes perfect sense.

no... trent is a piece of shit, id rather lisen to phoenix snoring than trents "music"

thats not tru but im sick of dis guy insulting LP

fuck u, get the fuck out of these forums, piece of shit

You just signed up today, you've made 5 posts, 4 of which were blatantly insulting in some manner, you make no effort to post with proper spelling/grammar, and you're trying to tell someone who's been here for 7 months that THEY should "get the fuck out of these forums" and that THEY'RE a "piece of shit?"

Take a look in the mirror. You'll have plenty of time to do so with your posting privileges revoked. :)

For the record - I'm not insulting anyone. I used to be a fan of LP but came to realize their lack of talent. Because of my once fandom I still tend to keep up with them and am allowed to discuss things on the forum as long as I'm not vulgar to anyone or throw insults...and I'm not doing any of that.

So yeah, "weezersucks", grow up.

LOL! Mike can't sing, has a really crappy rap flow, the only thing semi talented about LP is Chester and he sucks live.

Your definitely entitled to your opinion "DrSeus", but I'll just invoke my right to disagree with it, Mike can sing (definitely not the best ever though, but I enjoy it), I personally think he has great rap flow, I think all of Linkin Park is very talented, and I enjoy listening to Linkin Park live, but of course, that's my own opinion. What makes me wonder is why your a member to a Linkin Park fan site if your constantly criticize everything about them with little to no praise.

You've got to be kidding me. Mike is BY FAR the most talented member of Linkin Park. While I agree he may not be the most talented singer out there, I enjoy it and he is great rapper IMO. What makes Mike so talented is how well he is musically.

You've got to be kidding me. Mike is BY FAR the most talented member of Linkin Park. While I agree he may not be the most talented singer out there, I enjoy it and he is great rapper IMO. What makes Mike so talented is how well he is musically.

Agree with you 100% of the way on that.