Fort Minor

hahninator

My friend knows dj cheap shot he said no new FM the guys are working on somthink els mike came to have a listen to some of the songs there doing he might do a song with them. Don't no if it's true just what my friend said but I hope it dose leed to a new FM album

New GBC record with Mike featured on the tracks is second only to Fort Minor in terms of Mike doing hip hop-related stuff, lol. Ryu and Mike on a track is just great. The Rising Tied/We Major/FMM demos were all just A+ material. I'd love another FM record in the future but Mike guesting with GBC would be excellent as well. Maybe GBC will be on Proj Rev :)

Busta Rhymes, LOL. My god. Awful.

Busta Rhymes is very talented, but his last couple of albums were rather poor. You have to go listen to his old stuff to truly appreciate what he can do... The watered down, mainstream rap music really hurts him.

I really hope we get some Fort Minor stuff again somewhere down the line... But just hearing Mike with Ryu and the crew again would be really cool as well.

FM will be back after the next lp album/tour. Think about it, Chester will be off doing his dbs thing which leaves Mike time to pursue another FM album. It will be 5 years this fall since TRT, it's about time Mike makes another one.

I can't believe it's already been that long... Holy shit... That's horrible. Hopefully you're right, but Mike never seems too excited/optimistic when Fort Minor is mentioned. In fact, he didn't even seem too sure if he'd every revisit the whole Fort Minor thing when it was mentioned in an interview. Don't remember which one, but yeah. Fort Minor was really fucking awesome and a lot of LP fans simply didn't give it a chance because it was straight up hip-hop, which is a shame.

Edited by Cyro

FM will be back after the next lp album/tour. Think about it, Chester will be off doing his dbs thing which leaves Mike time to pursue another FM album. It will be 5 years this fall since TRT, it's about time Mike makes another one.

I agree with this, when they finish their tour they would all have a break, Chester would take this chance to do DBS things, while Mike might have another go with FM.

i doubt it. Maybe Mike justs wants to mellow out and hit up the beach with Otis and Anna. He deserves a break. All the members do

i doubt it. Maybe Mike justs wants to mellow out and hit up the beach with Otis and Anna. He deserves a break. All the members do

Mike isn't a lazy person; he's a self admitted hard worker. I doubt he just sits around like Jimmy Buffet sippin on margaritas all day when Chesters off doing his thing with DBS. What you said just does not make sense.

Mike isn't a lazy person; he's a self admitted hard worker. I doubt he just sits around like Jimmy Buffet sippin on margaritas all day when Chesters off doing his thing with DBS. What you said just does not make sense.

I agree, Mike is like possessed and can't stop. I agree that all the members deserve a break, but I doubt Mike would even care, he'd just keep on going, like he made Lockjaw, he didn't have to....but he did.